Senior Web Application Developer
Our client is proud to proclaim themselves as subject matter experts in the creative industries, offering an easy to use, all-in-one, cloud-based workflow software system designed specifically for their customers. Based in Vancouver, we actively recruiting talented developers to further enhance their team.
If you possess intermediate to advanced JS/PHP/MySQL development skills and enjoy enterprise web application development then we’d like to hear from you.
- Create awesome, robust code for multiple software projects
- Participate in the technical design and implementation of our software
- Provide project leadership on mission-critical technical projects
- Maintain and advance our core technical standards
- Become an integral part of our development team
- Brings a positive attitude to the office
- Excellent PHP skills. 5 years experience with an MVC PHP framework, eg Zend Framework, Symfony or
- Excellent SQL skills, comfortable with relational database design
- Able to capture and analyze project requirements, and comfortable with work breakdown structures and project charters.
- Excellent written and spoken English communication
- LAMP stack administration experience is a plus
- Experience developing financial software is a plus
- Experience with test driven development is a plus
- Experience with third party web services integration is a plus
- A full time position with a competitive salary
- An office environment that promotes individuality, respect and a strong team culture
- An opportunity to grow and make a difference
- A flexible workplace that ensures a good work/life balance
If this role is of interest to you then please send your resume and cover letter, making sure that it is marked “Intermediate/Advanced Web Application Developer”