Care Fusion Employee Reviews

productive and fun workplace
Medical Assembler (Former Employee) –  Palm Springs CA17 May 2017
Great place to work at . plenty of breaks throughout the day; don't let you notice when you are working overtime. Special perks when you reach goals . wonderful people willing to help if needed.
It's a good environment to work
Remote Deployment Specialist (Former Employee) –  Malaysia13 May 2017
It's a good environment to work. It's just okay and fun. People and management are nice.Workplace culture is just okay.

It's a good environment and place to work.
Very unprofessional people to work for
Senior Analyst Product Implementation (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CA2 April 2017
Management does not care about the people working for them. They don't care if the people in the team cause problems or animosity they are only concerned about hitting their quotas so they can get their fat paychecks at the end!
Pros
Paid expenses, meals, lodging, etc.
Cons
Constant travel
fun and easy
Assembler (Contract) (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CA23 February 2017
wouldn't go back to work there just because the pay in not so great and there is no job security. It was all very easy but there is better paying jobs out there
Un ambiente laboral muy humano, agradable a pesar de trabajar bajo presión
inspector de calidad (Former Employee) –  Mexicali, B.C.20 December 2016
Al iniciar el turno se notifica que maquinas de moldeo extruccion están en funcionamiento, se procede a la verificación de despeje de linea, que los parámetros críticos estén dentro del rango establecido por el , que el personal de producción cumpla con los estándares de vestimenta y seguridad; se toman muestras periódicas se revisa el dibujo de ingeniería, se consulta el documento que le corresponde para ver que tipo de pruebas se realizaran, el tipo de defectos permitidos y no permitidos.Se checa que todo material concuerde con la orden, se cierra el lote se realiza documentación de liberación o de rechazo según el caso registrando todos los resultados de pruebas contratiempos es decir el registro histórico del producto.
Registrar retenidos o rechazos supervisar re trabajos, liberarlos o generar orden de destrucción. Nunca dejas de aprender, tanto de las personas como de los retos diarios que te hacen trabajar en equipo para poder cumplir un propósito" un producto de calidad".
Pros
las prestaciones, los diferentes horarios que maneja son muy adaptables, la eficiencia de las areas administrativas para resolver los asuntos de los trtabajadores
Cons
hay mas oportunidad de crecimiento para hombres que para mujeres
Very good experience
MM Functional tester (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, Karnataka9 November 2016
Ntt data is very good company to work with treats every employee with respect,lot of onsite offers and friendly,understanding project managers.Nice experience
A great place to work
Packaging Associate (Former Employee) –  Takoma Park, MD7 November 2016
great work environment. I enjoyed it and would recommend to anyone and would love to work for them again. co-workers were great. I learned a lot about medical equipment.
Great Place to work
Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Albany, GA12 July 2016
This was a short assignment for the summer. And it only last one month. Delivering equipment and supplies
Ensure that the equipment and supplies are clean and operational.
Provide instruction on the proper use and maintenance of equipment to patients and caregivers
Ensure that all paperwork associated with equipment and supplies is properly completed and distributed appropriately
Collect all IV pumps in the hospital, deliver for cleaning and updating, and return to original location
Pros
you can learn alot
Cons
temporary
Excellent company
Senior Implementation Analyst (Former Employee) –  Houston, TX15 November 2015
I work for company twice, My manager was great.I left company because of hip replacement surgery. i have a lot of friends still work there and we all still communicate.
Pros
work stability
Cons
extensive travel
Extremely good learning experiene
Enterprise Architecture Intern (Former Employee) –  San Diego29 June 2015
The management at CareFusion is by far its biggest asset to an intern. My boss as extremely helpful in day to day activities and giving me direction on my work.
machine oporator
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Creedmoor, NC22 June 2015
When I first go in to the building I would have to go into a clean room and gown up with hair net, shoe covers, gown, and ear plugs. Then I would go to my assigned machine for that day and make sure it stay running.
Pros
it was easy work
Cons
needs more machines in the building
Good work place
Service Technician (Current Employee) –  Washington, DC18 June 2015
Very good place to work. Easy to adapt to environment. Great staff very welcoming. No hard to get trained and familiar with the software.
Busy work
System Analyst/Service Technician (Former Employee) –  IL15 June 2015
I reprogrammed and tested medial equipment to ensure proper function. I helped train new hires and had to be flexible with the changing programs and updates that continuously come out.
Pros
Busy work
Cons
Laid off/ contract work
A mismanaged department in an intellectually moribund company.
Senior Technical Service Representative (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CA3 March 2015
Favoritism, inept management, and an impossibility for advancement. This place simply sucked. And when they where bought out, the execs got bonuses, most managed to stick around, and the rest of us got the shaft.
Pros
401k
Cons
Everything else.
ecxelente
tecnico de computadoras carta de rec (Former Employee) –  Tijuana, BCN13 January 2015
muy buena empresa para trabajar un agradable ambiente y una buena empresa para conseguir pareja si eres varon ya que en su mayoria son mujeres las que laboran ahi eso no esta tan bueno pues delimita al sexo masculino en su interes por encontrar empleo pero por lo general es muuy buena empresa
Pros
es un empleo seguro y agradable con buen salario
Cons
contratan casi en su mayoria a mujeres
Quality Technician
Quality Control Technician (Current Employee) –  Tucker, GA17 June 2014
I have worked as a contract employee at CareFusion for 11 months and have enjoyed it for the most part.
Production Worker
Production Worker (Current Employee) –  Basingstoke10 March 2014
• Calibration, rating and testing SE pumps and drips
• Front casing wiring and instalments of SE pumps
• Programming SE pumps to correct language and versions
• Use of Torque Screwdrivers
• Working as part of a team to manufacture SE and GW pumps
• Building of mechs and pumping blocks
• Wiring and cabling
• General manufacturing
• Production line assistance
Bad Management Good Workers
Sr Associate Lead (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TX6 February 2014
This Company Has Very Bad Management, It has good workers and good production.
Pros
Overtime
Cons
Low Pay
Great Supervisor, Great Team, Great Workload
Facilities Administrative Coordinator, Temporary (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CA16 October 2013
My time at Care Fusion was the most enjoyable experience I have ever had, in a position. I was the Facilities Admin Coordinator, and it was my main responsibility to coordinate repairs, and cubical moves for five different building sites. I was always busy, and it was great. Along with the work load, my favorite aspect of the job was my boss. He ensured I understood everything I needed to know, by providing all the training I needed to do my best. My co-workers, were very helpful as well, and were there to support me with any question I had that they could answer. The hardest aspect of the job was leaving it. Due to personal family related circumstances, I found my self having to relocate to another state.
Pros
Great supervisor/teammates, great workload, lots of responsibility.
Cons
had to leave
This was a very hands on job.
Bio Med Technician (Former Employee) –  Boston, MA18 September 2013
Kept to myself and tested equipment all day. It was a nice environment in the hospital to work in.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Care Fusion. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2