Care Fusion Employee Reviews

Great Place to work
Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Albany, GA12 July 2016
This was a short assignment for the summer. And it only last one month. Delivering equipment and supplies
Ensure that the equipment and supplies are clean and operational.
Provide instruction on the proper use and maintenance of equipment to patients and caregivers
Ensure that all paperwork associated with equipment and supplies is properly completed and distributed appropriately
Collect all IV pumps in the hospital, deliver for cleaning and updating, and return to original location
Pros
you can learn alot
Cons
temporary
A great place to work
Packaging Associate (Former Employee) –  Takoma Park, MD7 November 2016
great work environment. I enjoyed it and would recommend to anyone and would love to work for them again. co-workers were great. I learned a lot about medical equipment.
IT WAS A GREAT PLACE TO WORK FOR YEARS FUN AND EVERY BODY CARES BUT NOW THIS PLACE HAS EVERY BODY ON EDGE
PRODUCTION LEAD (Current Employee) –  ST LOUIS MO/JERFFERSON COUNTY MO4 June 2012
THIS PLACE WAS A VERY GOOD PLACE TO WORK FOR AT ONE TIME BUT THE COMPANY KEPT SELLING OUT TO OTHER COMPANYS AND THE SLOWELY STARTED TO TAKE ARE BENIFITS AWAY I BEEN THERE FOE GOING ON 21 YEARS NOW AND NOW THEY SAID THEY MIGHTY BE CLOSEING THE DOORS IM SORRY TO SEE THIS I AM A COMPANY MAN AND I STILL AM BUT I HAVE TO WORK AND I DONT KNOW IF THEY WILL EVEN BE OPEN NEXT YEAR SO IT TIME TO GO I JUST HOPE I LAND A JOB JUST AS GOOD IF NOT BETTER
Pros
flex time, lots of vacation time, take vacation when you want 3 breaks a day
Cons
head games to get you to do what they want
A mismanaged department in an intellectually moribund company.
Senior Technical Service Representative (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CA3 March 2015
Favoritism, inept management, and an impossibility for advancement. This place simply sucked. And when they where bought out, the execs got bonuses, most managed to stick around, and the rest of us got the shaft.
Pros
401k
Cons
Everything else.
Very busy, involved in a lot of multitasking, discipline and diligence.
Material handler/assembler (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CA1 July 2012
A typical day at work was very fast paced with having a lot of parts to deliver to different departments, filling out paper and still meeting deadline. I learned how to work efficiently in the sense multi tasking, paying attention to detail and communication. Management was motivating and very helpful at the same time. My co-workers were very hard working and dedicated to there job as I was. I would have to say maneuvering forklifts, electric pallet jacks and hand trucks in congested areas was a challenge but nothing I couldn't handle with caution and safety procedures guiding me. The part I enjoyed most was displaying my hard work and dedication and it being noticed and well respected amongst my co-workers and supervisor.
Pros
great people, great pay and overall great job
Cons
getting laid-off
Excellent company
Senior Implementation Analyst (Former Employee) –  Houston, TX15 November 2015
I work for company twice, My manager was great.I left company because of hip replacement surgery. i have a lot of friends still work there and we all still communicate.
Pros
work stability
Cons
extensive travel
Great Supervisor, Great Team, Great Workload
Facilities Administrative Coordinator, Temporary (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CA16 October 2013
My time at Care Fusion was the most enjoyable experience I have ever had, in a position. I was the Facilities Admin Coordinator, and it was my main responsibility to coordinate repairs, and cubical moves for five different building sites. I was always busy, and it was great. Along with the work load, my favorite aspect of the job was my boss. He ensured I understood everything I needed to know, by providing all the training I needed to do my best. My co-workers, were very helpful as well, and were there to support me with any question I had that they could answer. The hardest aspect of the job was leaving it. Due to personal family related circumstances, I found my self having to relocate to another state.
Pros
Great supervisor/teammates, great workload, lots of responsibility.
Cons
had to leave
Extremely good learning experiene
Enterprise Architecture Intern (Former Employee) –  San Diego29 June 2015
The management at CareFusion is by far its biggest asset to an intern. My boss as extremely helpful in day to day activities and giving me direction on my work.
Productive and fun work environment and good people.
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Maitland, FL14 May 2012
Productive and fun work environment and good people. Good company culture and positive future outlook. Management can often change their strategy and people become expendable.
Bad Management Good Workers
Sr Associate Lead (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TX6 February 2014
This Company Has Very Bad Management, It has good workers and good production.
Pros
Overtime
Cons
Low Pay
machine oporator
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Creedmoor, NC22 June 2015
When I first go in to the building I would have to go into a clean room and gown up with hair net, shoe covers, gown, and ear plugs. Then I would go to my assigned machine for that day and make sure it stay running.
Pros
it was easy work
Cons
needs more machines in the building
Busy work
System Analyst/Service Technician (Former Employee) –  IL15 June 2015
I reprogrammed and tested medial equipment to ensure proper function. I helped train new hires and had to be flexible with the changing programs and updates that continuously come out.
Pros
Busy work
Cons
Laid off/ contract work
Production Worker
Production Worker (Current Employee) –  Basingstoke10 March 2014
• Calibration, rating and testing SE pumps and drips
• Front casing wiring and instalments of SE pumps
• Programming SE pumps to correct language and versions
• Use of Torque Screwdrivers
• Working as part of a team to manufacture SE and GW pumps
• Building of mechs and pumping blocks
• Wiring and cabling
• General manufacturing
• Production line assistance
Good work place
Service Technician (Current Employee) –  Washington, DC18 June 2015
Very good place to work. Easy to adapt to environment. Great staff very welcoming. No hard to get trained and familiar with the software.
Productive place. Very organized.
Specialist, Quality Assurance (Former Employee) –  Creedmoor, NC26 April 2013
Enjoyed working there but management was not interested in promoting people from within.
nice place to work friendly enviroment
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CA14 September 2012
Good work place long process to go from temp to hire, once hired there is a chance for growth co workers are friendly. I beleive they have more temps than permanent employees.
Great place to work for some extra cash
Implementation Technician (Former Employee) –  Oceanside, CA29 August 2013
Besides the fact that the leadership had trouble getting started on the job we were on, it was a great work experience.
Pros
good pay
Cons
disorganized leadership
Fun
handler (Former Employee) –  Memphis, tn7 June 2013
It was an work environment that was professional but fun. Although light hear-ted environment every one was comfortable.
Pros
pay, Managment work
Cons
traveling al the time
Quality Technician
Quality Control Technician (Current Employee) –  Tucker, GA17 June 2014
I have worked as a contract employee at CareFusion for 11 months and have enjoyed it for the most part.
Extraordinary Company
Medical Equipment Technician (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TN19 July 2012
Best job I ever had. Everything about this company was great.
Pros
everything
Cons
nothing

4.3