The successful candidate will be involved in managing and directing the development of state-of-the-art cardiology diagnostic and management systems which integrates with an array of medical systems and devices to provide physicians and health care providers with the front-line tools they require to manage their patients.
Candidates must have a strong technical background and be able to easily communicate marketing and business requirements into clear and concise software requirements specifications. Using a detail oriented approach and methodology, the successful candidate must foresee possible obstacles and implement plans to mitigate or avoid those obstacles before they occur.
The ideal candidate will have software developer experience with exceptional project management and business analyst skills and will take an active role in working with our programming and medical team developing for implementing project plans to place our products and services onto newer platforms and technologies.
- Complete ownership of assigned management tasks.
- Overseeing the day to day development of new products and features.
- Creating detailed project, specification, design, and test plans
- facilitating the identification, documentation, and management of discrete tasks, change requests, and associated timelines.
- Ensure design and development tasks are performed in accordance with our quality system and provide the appropriate level of traceability.
- Perform project, design and risk management reviews as required by our quality systems; ISO 13485 / IEC 62304 / ISO 14971.
- Assist with quality system and regulatory reviews.
- Identify project risks and create risk mitigation plans.
- Work closely with management and the lead development and test teams to ensure development tasks are completed on time, on budget, and in accordance with our quality system.
- Work as a skilled, self sufficient, self directed, and self motivated individual who is able to take direction well in order to see an idea from inception to completion.
- Bachelor degree of Engineering or Computer Science, or a technical diploma plus equivalent work experience; providing the basis of a strong technical background.
- Experience with a recognized project management methodology and quality system relating to the design and development within a complete software development lifecycle.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- A minimum of 5 years experience managing and directing software development activities.
- Proven experience developing detailed software designs and specifications.
- Proven experience with the full Software Development Lifecycle.
- Exceptional perception skills. An innate ability to accurately differentiate between what someone is asking for and what that individual truly wants, enabling you to ultimately deliver exactly what the customer wants.
- The ability to clearly and concisely convey an idea or concept.
- Exceptional troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Exceptional analysis and decision making skills.
- Ability to multitask and adjust to changing priorities.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to take direction and stay on task.
- Attentive to details, accuracy, and consistency.
- Ability to work with logical concepts.
- Ability to work collaboratively in cross-functional teams comprised of individuals from various disciplines.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Tools; Word, Project, Excel, Visio, and PowerPoint.
Practical experience developing or managing in several of the following areas:
- Applications utilizing n-tier architectures.
- Applications utilizing plug-in architectures and loosely coupled data models.
- Scalable, distributed ‘cloud based’ applications.
- Stunning, easy to use, graphical user interfaces.
- Custom controls for use in desktop and web applications.
- Web applications using AJAX, Silverlight, WCF, and web services.
- Databases in SQL 2008; development, deployment, maintenance automation, profiling, and schema revision management.
- Applications integrating with Microsoft Active Directory utilizing Active Directory Lightweight Directory Services (AD LDS/ADAM).
- Applications integrating role based security.
- Automated integration, application, and load testing.
EXPERIENCE IN THE FOLLOWING AREAS WOULD BE AN ASSET (NOT REQUIRED):
- Reporting Tools; SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- SharePoint portals; configuration and maintenance.
- Designing stunning static graphics and icons.
- Linking and automating development activities with item tracking systems.
- Build and release automation.
- VMWare based virtual environments.
- Automated load testing and profiling.
- Prior HL7 integration and development.
- Prior EMR integration and development.
- Health Care application development.
- Medical billing; Canada and US.
- ISO 13485 / IEC 62304 / ISO 14971
This position will remain open until filled. Resumes will be reviewed as received. We thank all applicants for their interest in this position; however only those in consideration will be contacted.
Indeed - 11 months ago
CardioComm Solutions, Inc. (“CardioComm Solutions”) is a publically traded company (EKG.v) with offices in Toronto, ON,...