Headquartered in Vaughan, Ontario, Cardinal Health Canada is a wholly owned subsidiary of Cardinal Health, Inc. (NYSE: CAH), a $103 billion health care services company that improves the cost-effectiveness of health care around the globe. As the leading solution provider for Canadian healthcare, we focus on patient care while enhancing efficiency and improving the quality of healthcare for Canadians. Cardinal Health Canada, with over 700 employees nationwide, is the vital link in the Canadian healthcare supply chain, providing over 100,000 products from over 400 suppliers to medical professionals and healthcare facilities across the nation. More information can be found at www.cardinalhealth.ca.
This position is responsible for inputting, maintaining and updating content on multiple websites within Cardinal Health Canada, including a business-to business transactional site, the corporate site and the employee intranet, among others. The Web Content Coordinator will be expected to understand the company’s various business and audiences and liaise between external contractors and diverse internal departments in order to ensure a high-quality online experience for customers and employees. The ideal candidate will be a creative and self-motivated problem-solver with the ability to handle numerous projects simultaneously. Responsibilities include detecting, troubleshooting, and tracking content and functionality defects, fulfilling front-end enhancement requests, as well as responding to content-related inquiries.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Monitor content and images to ensure information is accurate and current; draft and/or edit content as required.
- Maintain a library of current boilerplates, product descriptions, logos, images and related visuals;
- Maintain web links in French and English;
- Work in conjunction with Marketing on endorsing featured products and special offers;
- Manage the Product/Supplier operations interface for pricing, unit of measure, new item or line extensions;
- Oversee web customer training and troubleshooting as required;
- Liaise with web technician on specification enhancements and/or maintenance of sites;
- Support for internal ordering system (Order Connect on new group implementations);
- Maintain a consistent look and feel throughout all documentation and web properties, in line with corporate identity standards;
- Liaise with graphics design team regarding product visuals and web communications (eg. web blast flyers);
- Work with suppliers on product specifics (Images, descriptions etc.);
- Provide support to customer service and sales teams on B2B site, as necessary.
Know-How and Experience:
- A degree (preferred) in communications, computer science or related field from a recognized institution; or a diploma in web design/management from a recognized institution;
- Previous experience using HTML is required, including editing and testing HTML for functionality in different browsers; XHTML and CSS skills would be an asset;
- Knowledge of and/or experience with web development, SEO, internet culture, databases and online marketing are assets;
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and experience working with spreadsheets;
- Ability to extract data from various sources;
- Experience working with images and image-editing software;
- Experience using content management software for websites, including customer-facing shopping sites;
- Proven ability to balance creativity and functionality when laying out website content;
- Strong language and editing skills;
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, customer-focused environment;
- Experience liaising with internal departments (eg. IT, Marketing, Customer Service) and external providers (eg. web developers, designers, translators);
- Experience applying corporate identity standards in an online environment;
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and proven ability to work independently and in team environments; well organized; detail oriented (eg. proofreading content for accuracy).
- Bilingualism (English/French) is preferred.