Warehouse Stock Coordinator
Cardinal Health Canada – Edmonton, AB
Cardinal Health Canada is a wholly owned subsidiary of Cardinal Health, Inc.; a $103 billion health care services company that improves the cost-effectiveness of health care around the globe. As the leading solution provider for Canadian healthcare, we focus on patient care while enhancing efficiency and improving the quality of healthcare for Canadians. Cardinal Health Canada, with over 700 employees nationwide, is the vital link in the Canadian healthcare supply chain, providing over 70,000 products from over 400 suppliers to medical professionals and healthcare facilities across the nation.
Cardinal Health Canada is currently recruiting for a self-motivated Stock Coordinator to work in our warehouse in Edmonton.
The candidate will be responsible for picking customer orders, processing incoming shipments, sorting pallets, performing inventory checks, housekeeping, preparing customer orders for shipment, operating a tow motor, and any other warehouse functions. Candidate will be responsible for performing all of the above in accordance with Cardinal Health Canada procedural and regulatory guidelines in a safe and efficient manner.
Know How and Experience:
- Previous distribution experience is an asset;
- Grade 12 education (or equivalent)
- Must have the ability to operate material handling equipment;
- Strong communication and mathematical skills required;
- Computer skills are an asset;
- WHMIS and TDG certification preferred;
- Radio Frequency experience and knowledge is an asset;
- Must be flexible in the duties to be performed daily.