This Full Time position is responsible for picking customer orders, processing incoming shipments, sorting pallets, performing inventory checks, housekeeping duties, preparing customer orders for shipment, operating a reach truck and any other warehouse functions as assigned. Candidate will be responsible for performing all of the above in accordance with Cardinal Health’s procedural and regulatory guidelines in a safe and efficient manner.
Know-How and Experience
- Minimum of I year previous distribution experience
- High School Diploma completed
- Valid Forklift driving competency card essential
- Strong communication and mathematical skills
- Computer skills an asset
- Must be flexible in duties to be performed
17$ / hour with full benefit package (medical, dental, pension) and annual increase with merit bonus.
Cardinal Health Canada is the leading and only national full service and value-added distributor of medical and surgical products.