This position supports the Procedure Solutions Custom Sterile business unit. The incumbent will become an expert in pack database componentry, manage all details of the business and support all customers and sales representative initiatives.
- Develop proficiency and clinical knowledge of components, and knowledge of preferred componentry;
- Perform all aspects of quoting – prepare and modify new quotes, quote changes, special instructions, packaging, sterilization, and routers;
- Manage all customer contact required for existing pack business and communicate such things as substitutions, run withouts, pack changes, pack design questions, and inventory;
- Undergo complete training and obtain proficiency in JDE, PRMS, and Netquote programs;
- Run various reports upon request i.e. Standardization, exports, version compare.
- Analyze, communicate, and manage all aspects of discontinued components projects from the U.S. (this involves re-sorting reports, communicating to relevant sales representatives, and ordering and sending samples to customers for approval);
- Complete Product Quality Complaints with customers and follow through to send samples and request compensation/replacement for customers and/or sales representative territories;
- Analyze, investigate, and communicate regarding XS No Move stock and investigate packs on no move report monthly;
- Analyze and communicate major forecast changes to customer and sales rep monthly;
- Add new codes to Automerch system
- Run weekly back order report and problem solve with customer service, and request expedited shipments as required;
- Perform an annual check of pack safety stock and region lead times;
- Others duties as required
Know How and Experience
- Post-Secondary Education in business administration or equivalent;
- A minimum of 1-2 years of proven work experience in a support function;
- In-depth problem solving skills;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Strong organizational skills with an attention to detail;
- Ability to work in a high pressure environment;
- Willingness to “go the extra mile” in order to exceed customer requirements;
- JD Edwards experience preferred;
- Bilingual (French & English) is preferred.
Cardinal Health, Inc. (Cardinal Health) is a provider of products and services to healthcare industry. During the fiscal year ended June 30,...