Headquartered in Vaughan, Ontario, Cardinal Health Canada is a wholly owned subsidiary of Cardinal Health, Inc. (NYSE: CAH), a $103 billion health care services company that improves the cost-effectiveness of health care around the globe. As the leading solution provider for Canadian healthcare, we focus on patient care while enhancing efficiency and improving the quality of healthcare for Canadians. Cardinal Health Canada, with over 700 employees nationwide, is the vital link in the Canadian healthcare supply chain, providing over 70,000 products from over 400 suppliers to medical professionals and healthcare facilities across the nation. More information can be found at www.cardinalhealth.ca.
The incumbent manages the facility operations including warehouse, transportation, data processing, inventory control and building operation. This position ensures compliance to corporate standard operating procedures, regulatory requirements and EH&S policy and procedures. Key responsibilities include managing customer delivery requirements, inbound receipt efficiency, employee training, inventory integrity and financial performance to plan. This position works cross functionally with various departments including Sales, Customer Care, MM, RAQA, Finance Human Resources, Marketing and Transportation.
Know How and Experience:
- 5 to 10 years experience in distribution, inventory and personnel management;
- University degree in logistics or equivalent education and/or experience;
- Must have strong organizational, analytical and problem solving skills;
- Experience in logistics is essential;
- Knowledge of JDE an asset;
- Strong data management skills;
- Advanced computer skills (Excel, Word, Access) .
Indeed - 10 months ago