Headquartered in Vaughan, Ontario, Cardinal Health Canada is a wholly owned subsidiary of Cardinal Health, Inc. (NYSE: CAH), a $103 billion health care services company that improves the cost-effectiveness of health care around the globe. As the leading solution provider for Canadian healthcare, we focus on patient care while enhancing efficiency and improving the quality of healthcare for Canadians. Cardinal Health Canada, with over 700 employees nationwide, is the vital link in the Canadian healthcare supply chain, providing over 70,000 products from over 400 suppliers to medical professionals and healthcare facilities across the nation. More information can be found at www.cardinalhealth.ca.
Cardinal Health Canada is searching for a Mailroom Clerk with Loomis experience to fill a temporary assignment from December 17th to December 31st. The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented, have the ability to handle multiple priorities and will possess previous experience working in a busy mailroom in a professional setting.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Distribute and collect incoming, outgoing and internal mail
- Process large volumes of daily mail
- First point of contact for courier packages, preparation of envelopes, overnight couriers as well as investigation of any items not delivered
- Determining, affixing and recording postage on mail and packages
- Keep daily records on couriers
- Maintain mailroom equipment (Loomis and Neo Post)
- Respond to internal and external customer inquiries
- Loomis experience is mandatory for this role
- At least 1 year experience working in a busy mail room
- Proficiency in operating a computer and related mail room software and machinery
Cardinal Health, Inc. (Cardinal Health) is a provider of products and services to healthcare industry. During the fiscal year ended June 30,...