Headquartered in Vaughan, Ontario, Cardinal Health Canada is a wholly owned subsidiary of Cardinal Health, Inc. (NYSE: CAH), a $103 billion health care services company that improves the cost-effectiveness of health care around the globe. As the leading solution provider for Canadian healthcare, we focus on patient care while enhancing efficiency and improving the quality of healthcare for Canadians. Cardinal Health Canada, with over 700 employees nationwide, is the vital link in the Canadian healthcare supply chain, providing over 70,000 products from over 400 suppliers to medical professionals and healthcare facilities across the nation. More information can be found at www.cardinalhealth.ca.
The Contracts Administor will provide administrative support to a national Contracts team and liaise closely with the Contract Analysts from all territories.
- Process all requests with reference to product literature and samples;
- Maintain stationary, literature, and sample stock;
- Update/Maintain e-library product sell sheets and supplier information for quotation database;
- Update/Maintain Tender/Contract Calendar records with updates from Analysts and Sales;
- Update new opportunity details; Tender name/number, customer name/number, product description and estimated annual value if known.
- Update competitive information, uploads final soft copy of RFP
- Follows up on missing data on award/loss or signoffs for the database
- Maintain Tender document library;
- Provide support in compiling literature, collating, copies, CD copies and courier administration for RFP submissions;
- Request samples from Vendor or sales sample account and create labels. Once tender is complete, co-ordinate the return of excess samples and samples replaced by Vendor to Warehouse.
- Maintain and update centralized hard copy filing system for Tenders and Vendor contracts for Contracts Team; including annual archiving;
- Provides data entry support for electronic bid submissions or other data entry projects for quotations;
- Run daily and weekly sales transaction reports for distribution to Analysts;
- Other price confirmation duties as required;
- Other duties as required in order to maximize customer relationships by providing consistent responsive information.
Know How and Experience:
- Post Secondary Education preferred;
- Self motivated and ability to work independently;
- Strong organizational skills with an attention to detail;
- Ability to manage priorities and diverse tasks;
- Willingness to “go the extra mile” in order to exceed internal and external customer requirements;
- Strong proficiency in word processing, graphics, spreadsheet and electronic mail applications;
- Strong interpersonal communication skills (both written and verbal);
- Intermediate level french skills (both written and verbal) is preferred.