Headquartered in Vaughan, Ontario, Cardinal Health Canada is a wholly owned subsidiary of Cardinal Health, Inc. (NYSE: CAH), a $103 billion health care services company that improves the cost-effectiveness of health care around the globe. As the leading solution provider for Canadian healthcare, we focus on patient care while enhancing efficiency and improving the quality of healthcare for Canadians. Cardinal Health Canada, with over 700 employees nationwide, is the vital link in the Canadian healthcare supply chain, providing over 70,000 products from over 400 suppliers to medical professionals and healthcare facilities across the nation. More information can be found at www.cardinalhealth.ca.
This position is responsible to coordinate corporate communications efforts internally and externally through a combination of methods. The primary responsibility for this position is performing as the in-house graphic designer reporting to the Manager of Corporate and Marketing Communications. Responsibilities include:
- Work as in-house graphic designer.
- Proofread and distribute all internal and most external communications.
- Work with the communications manager to facilitate the creation and distribution of all communications.
- Special Event and Tradeshow coordination.
- Administration for Communications department
Know How and Experience:
- A business or communications-related degree from a recognized institution
- Experience in communications, or equivalent and transferable experience
- Expert level of CS4 or CS3 – Adobe Suite of products
- Experience using InDesign preferred
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Effective interpersonal, facilitation and communication (both written and oral) skills
- Ability to deal with competing priorities and manage time appropriately
- Self-starter and the ability to work both in a team environment and independently
- Strong writing and proof reading skills
- Bilingualism is an asset
Cardinal Health, Inc. (Cardinal Health) is a provider of products and services to healthcare industry. During the fiscal year ended June 30,...