Headquartered in Vaughan, Ontario, Cardinal Health Canada is a wholly owned subsidiary of Cardinal Health, Inc. (NYSE: CAH), a $103 billion health care services company that improves the cost-effectiveness of health care around the globe. As the leading solution provider for Canadian healthcare, we focus on patient care while enhancing efficiency and improving the quality of healthcare for Canadians. Cardinal Health Canada, with over 700 employees nationwide, is the vital link in the Canadian healthcare supply chain, providing over 100,000 products from over 400 suppliers to medical professionals and healthcare facilities across the nation. More information can be found at www.cardinalhealth.ca.
Based out of Montreal, this position serves as a medication safety system clinical consultant, educator, planner and clinical expert for Cardinal Health customers. The Clinical Consultant provides consultation to hospitals during the pre-sales and implementation process for IV and medication automation products. This position requires extensive travel.
- Leads the education and training of customers through our Alaris implementation process plan, and responds to existing customer needs or questions regarding Alaris technology and IV infusion practices;
- Provides clinical expertise with the Cardinal Health medication safety products team, including presentations and discussions with customer in presales, implementation processes and post sales discussions to address clinical IV administration and medication safety needs;
- Provides assessments of clinical and hospital needs analysis. Ensures user comfort and commitment to Cardinal Health products through evaluation;
- Provides clinical leadership and follow-up to customers for compliance, customer satisfaction, problem-solving and evaluation of medication safety system products. Develops recommendations accordingly.
Know How and Experience:
- 5 years of experience as a nurse in a critical care setting;
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing or equivalent medical designation;
- Bilingualism in both French and English is mandatory;
- Experience with Cardinal Health Alaris products preferred;
- Pyxis experience an asset;
- Implementation, consulting, training and healthcare management experience preferred;
- Ability to make sound business decisions, prioritize activities according to deadlines;
- Very strong organizational, communication, presentation and analytical skills;
- Must have experience with Excel, Word, PowerPoint and ability to use internal software (SAP) packages;
Indeed - 10 months ago
copy to clipboard