Headquartered in Vaughan, Ontario, Cardinal Health Canada is a wholly owned subsidiary of Cardinal Health, Inc. (NYSE: CAH), a $103 billion health care services company that improves the cost-effectiveness of health care around the globe. As the leading solution provider for Canadian healthcare, we focus on patient care while enhancing efficiency and improving the quality of healthcare for Canadians. Cardinal Health Canada, with over 700 employees nationwide, is the vital link in the Canadian healthcare supply chain, providing over 70,000 products from over 400 suppliers to medical professionals and healthcare facilities across the nation. More information can be found at www.cardinalhealth.ca.
As a National Inside Sales Representative you will provide professional and ethical representation of SEL and National Products to prospective and existing customers in the designated territory in order to meet your monthly sales objectives through daily customer interface. You will be part of a national sales team and liaise closely with the National Customer Service team, National Credit Department and Distribution staff to ensure Cardinal Health Canada (CHC) achieves its corporate goals and growth strategies within Continuing Care and Acute Care segments.
- Complete customer quotes and sales proposals in a clear and concise manner;
- Maintain complete product knowledge and serve as an added value to our customer base and distinguish CHC from our competitors;
- Maintain complete competitor information;
- Represent CHC in an ethical manner to our customers so that all details of sales transactions are accurately and unambiguously recorded and understood by the two parties, permitting prompt processing;
- Maintain contact with current customers to identify further account penetration, up-selling and bundling opportunities;
- Prospect for potential new sales opportunities;
- Maintain Goldmine (our Prospect Management Database System) for effective sales and maintain detailed records of account activity;
- Note: This position will require work outside of our normal business hours for trade shows, training seminars, workshops and meetings.
Know How and Experience:
- A minimum of 3 years experience in sales, sales support and/or marketing in the Canadian healthcare industry;
- A university degree in science, marketing and/or business administration discipline;
- A self-starter who can work independently and in a team environment with an entrepreneurial approach;
- Ability to prioritize tasks to achieve efficiency and meet customer demands;
- Proficient computer skills in MS Office including excel and word. Knowledge of Goldmine and JDE considered an asset;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Bilingualism is required (English / French).