Bilingual Customer Service Representative
Headquartered in Vaughan, Ontario, Cardinal Health Canada is a wholly owned subsidiary of Cardinal Health, Inc. (NYSE: CAH), a $103 billion health care services company that improves the cost-effectiveness of health care around the globe. As the leading solution provider for Canadian healthcare, we focus on patient care while enhancing efficiency and improving the quality of healthcare for Canadians. Cardinal Health Canada, with over 700 employees nationwide, is the vital link in the Canadian healthcare supply chain, providing over 70,000 products from over 400 suppliers to medical professionals and healthcare facilities across the nation. More information can be found at www.cardinalhealth.ca.
This position is responsible for the vital interfacing between customers, sales, marketing and logistics teams. The Bilingual Customer Service Representative processes customer orders and responds to customer inquiries in resolving problems such as substitute products, backorders, order tracing etc. The position is important to building and maintaining customer relationships.
Know How and Experience:
- A minimum of 2 years customer service experience;
- Post Secondary Education preferred;
- In-depth problem solving skills;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to work in a high pressure environment;
- Good PC and systems knowledge;
- Strong organizational skills with an attention to detail;
- Team orientated;
- JDEdwards experience preferred;
- Mandatory bilingualism, verbal and written (French & English);
- Other duties as required in order to maximize customer relationships by providing consistent responsive information.