Are you passionate about fitness and want to make a difference in people’s health and life? If you are a qualified, creative and energetic personal trainer, we want you! With direction from the Coordinator, Group Fitness & Personal Training, you will create meaningful customer experiences by helping guests reach their personal fitness and health goals.
- Provide individual and small group training services where fitness levels and abilities vary
- Ability to gain your own clientele and sell your services effectively
- Bring new ideas, concepts and specialty small group training ideas to implement
- Respond to customer inquiries and concerns relating to the program, along with cross promoting various programs and services
- Administer First Aid and/or CPR as required
- Relay customer concerns and feedback to Fitness Centre Coordinators
- Assist and support Fitness Centre attendants and operations
- Maintain Cardel Place standards of excellence and be a positive role model for our vision, values and commitment to service
- Be actively involved in creating and maintaining a safe work environment
You must have:
- Degree in Kinesiology or Exercise Physiology preferred or minimum qualifications of a 2 year personal training diploma/certificate
- A minimum of one year experience in a personal training role with a variety of clientele
- Excellent interpersonal, communication skills, time management and organization skills
- Ability to create and deliver exceptional customer experiences
- Current Standard First Aid and CPR-C/AED certifications
- CSEP Certified Personal Trainer (CPT) or Certified Exercise Physiologist (CEP), ACSM Clinical Exercise Specialist, NSCA Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist (CSCS) certifications considered an asset
Note: ACE certified Personal Trainer, NSCA certified Personal Trainer (CPT) certifications, Can Fit Pro or related training and experience may also be accepted.
We give you:
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package
Please forward cover letter and resume on or before November 30, 2013 by email. We thank all applicants for their interest in Cardel Place. Those under consideration will be contacted.
Indeed - 15 months ago
Cardel Place is on a mission to raise healthier generations. We are a charitable organization dedicated to healthy, active...