To provide an inspiring destination enriching individual, family and community lifestyles.
Join a great team at Calgary’s premiere regional recreation centre!
Cardel Place is on a mission. We’re committed to raising healthier generations, in Calgary and beyond.
We’re pioneering local solutions to the national challenge of physical inactivity. Starting with children and youth, and including adults of all ages, we’re convinced we can raise the bar for healthier generations.
We are searching for an energetic, qualified and experienced individual to instruct our Aquatic Yoga and Aquatic Kickboxing programs! This role is responsible for high level engagement of youth and adults, ensuring safety while having fun.
- Provide quality instruction and delivery of a positive and inspiring customer experience to all program participants
- Develop and implement a detailed 8 week lesson plan for classes
- Be actively involved in creating and maintaining a safe and fun work environment
- Set up and take down equipment
- Maintain Cardel Place standards of excellence and be a positive role model for our vision, values and commitment to raising the bar on program delivery
You must have:
- Appropriate certification from a recognized institution (AFLCA, CanfitPro, etc.)
- Two years’ experience working with youth and adults
- Proven track record in assisting participants to reach their health and wellness goals
- Energy and desire to deliver meaningful customer experiences
- A strong work ethic, initiative and dedication to continuous improvement
- Well-developed problem solving abilities
- Current Standard First Aid and CPR-C/AED
Please forward your cover letter and resume on or before August 16th, 2013 by email.
We thank all applicants are thanked for their interest in Cardel Place. Those under consideration will be contacted.
Cardel Place is on a mission to raise healthier generations. We are a charitable organization dedicated to healthy, active...