- Maintenance of Sales reports
- Updating internal data base (Timberline)
- Compilation of Weekly/Monthly/Yearly Sales
- Coordination of document flow between marketing/sales, legal professionals and various internal and external individuals
- Review of sale documentation
- Complete GST forms for new owner rebates
- Assisting Sales Team with Administrative Requests
- Assisting in Sales Events
- Possession letters
- Responsible for maintaining files and filing
- Warranty service database maintenance
- Warranty service letters/emails
- Assisting Accounts Receivable and Accounting departments with various requests
- Daily bank deposits
- General office maintenance:
- Phone list management
- Office supply ordering
- Courier deliveries
- Minimum completion of Grade 12.
- Diploma or Certificate in Administration or related program.
- 2 - 4 years administrative experience
- Knowledge of home building industry
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and Timberline
- Basic accounting knowledge
- Experience with databases essential
Skills & Personal Attributes:
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Data entry accuracy a must
- Excellent customer service
- Ability to work in a high pressure environment during peak season
- Effective team player
- Able to work independently and in a team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This is a full-time role
We are passionate about multi-family construction and the communities in which we build. By joining our team you will not only share our passion but will enjoy an excellent salary, bonuses, and a complete benefit package.
Apply with salary expectations to lifestyles.employment @ cardellifestyles.com by July 26, 2013.
Indeed - 19 months ago
For over three decades, thousands of families have come home to a Cardel and have experienced the value Cardel offers. In 2000, building on...