Cardel is a group of companies that include Cardel Homes, Cardel Lifestyles, Cardel Designs, Cardel Renos and Cardel Resorts and has offices in Calgary, Ottawa, Denver and Tampa. We offer beautifully designed and exceptionally well built homes for every stage in life from condominiums & townhomes, to starter homes and move-up product to beautiful retirement & vacation property.
We are seeking an experienced HR Manager that will be responsible for all HR functions within Cardel Lifestyles. Working in Calgary and reporting to the President, this position will be responsible for: assisting the management & executive team on strategic initiatives; interpreting & administering company policies; participating in the staffing process including recruitment, selection, and terminations; conducting new hire orientations; administering the training & development plan; facilitating the performance review process; participating in salary surveys & compiling market data for yearly compensation reviews; assisting with health & safety; and advising employees & management on employment related issues.
- A post-secondary degree in Human Resources;
- Minimum of 7 years of progressive experience in a Human Resources generalist role
- Strong analytical and organizational skills;
- Demonstrated working knowledge of relevant employment legislation (Alberta)
- Proven flexibility and the ability to adapt to changing business conditions;
- Commitment to professionalism, teamwork and client service;
- Excellent computer skills and an interest in business process improvements; and
- Superior communication & interpersonal skills
Our values and policies promote teamwork, innovation, long-term employment and work-life balance. As a family oriented, community minded company Cardel offers many benefits including: flex days and flexible work schedules; an employee home purchase program; health insurance; team building and reward activities; opportunities to volunteer; career growth and advancement; continuing education reimbursement; and RRSP matching.
Please email resume by January 14th 2013. Please include salary expectations and quote #CL-HRM-2012 in the subject line.