The Role of “Computer Assembly, Build, and Test Technician” as member of production department in Captec Americas Inc. , is to assemble, build, and apply all pertinent tests to industrial computers, which CAI manufactures, sells and service.
- Assemble and build various computers and servers
- Configure and setup RAID, BIOS and other advanced options
- Install and configure operating systems, Windows & Linux
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, and repair computers and peripherals
- Provide quality control and quality assurance to all products and services
- Provide open, sincere, and honest input and feedback on continuous improvement matters to production supervisor or other management team members in Captec Americas Inc.
- When in doubt seek help and input of other team members and management
- Seek help and continuously acquire and excel on the following job related skills:
Job Related Skill Requirements:
- Strong computer assembly and production skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Extensive use of assembly tools, screwdrivers, etc. on an on-going basis
- Extensive technical knowledge of Windows operating systems
- Troubleshooting and analytical decision making skills
- Ability to work on your own and as a team member
- Be organized, neat, and attention to details of tasks at hand
- Ability to learn and comprehend new technologies
Must have successfully completed post-secondary education in computer science or a related discipline. A+ Certification preferred.
Indeed - 13 months ago
Captec are specialist designers and manufacturers of high availability industrial computers that need protecting to operate reliably in...