Our very busy sales and service client is looking for a Logistics Coordinator to join their Nisku team. They offer room for advancement as the company is growing and they are a big proponent of mentoring and grooming their staff for future advancement. They will be expanding across Western Canada over the next 5 years.
The Logistics Coordinator must be a team player with strong customer service skills. Reporting to the Operations Manager, the successful candidate will work closely with another Logistics Coordinator, outside sales reps and customers.
Responsibilities will include:
- Liaise between the outside sales reps and technicians
- Receive requests and respond to inquiries from customers
- Evaluate customer's needs and promote products
- Provide excellent customer service in support of branch operations
- Communicate daily with customers
- Build and maintain customer relationships
- Prepare sales orders and enter orders and returns into the system
- Provide quotes to customers
- Ensure all items purchased are properly entered, allocated and efficiently processed
- Process daily branch paperwork
- Ensure effective coordination of all equipment sold and rented
- Complete work orders efficiently and accurately in the system
- Update and maintain inventory spreadsheets and database with a high level of accuracy and efficiency.
- Ensure shipments are in compliance with all applicable regulatory requirements, company policies, safety and environmental standards, and responsible care practices
- Respond to customer concerns and assisting in the development and nurturing of excellent, long term customer relationships.
The qualified candidate will possess:
- A strong customer service background with 2 plus years' experience within a customer service, logistics coordinator or inside sales role within the energy service sector
- Candidates with supply chain related education will be given preference
- Candidates with equipment rental experience will be given preference
- Strong problem solving, interpersonal and communications skills
- Team player who works work well under pressure with superior presentation skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products; effective time management, organization and multi-tasking skills
- Highly energetic and self-starter
Our client is offering $48K to $60K with 3 weeks' vacation, RRSP matching and benefits. This is an excellent opportunity to learn and grow with an industry leader!
Indeed - 16 months ago
Capstone Recruiting is a management search firm specializing in placing critical positions with companies that serve Western Canada's Energy...