Capstone Mining Corp.
Capstone Mining Corp. is a Canadian mining company with two producing copper mines, the Cozamin copper-silver-zinc-lead mine located in Zacatecas State, Mexico and the Minto copper-gold-silver mine in Yukon, Canada. In addition, Capstone has two development projects, the large scale 70% owned Santo Domingo copper-iron-gold project in Chile in partnership with Korea Resources Corporation and the 100% owned Kutcho copper-zinc-gold-silver project in British Columbia, as well as other exploration properties.
As a Capstone Mining Corp. employee you will become part of a supportive, performance-driven and dynamic environment. You will be given the opportunity to expand your knowledge and skill set working alongside dedicated employees from a variety of backgrounds and cultures. We place the highest priority on employee safety, protecting the environment and enhancing the development of the communities where we operate.
By joining the Capstone team, you will be become part of an inclusive and loyal team where you will be supported in your career growth through training, diverse opportunities and professional development.
Reporting to the VP, Investor Relations and Director, Human Resources, the Executive Assistant is largely responsible for supporting Investor Relations and Human Resource activities. The position ensures the administrative support for the HR and IR functions, as well as assists the VP, Investor Relations and Director, Human Resources in both English and Spanish. The Executive Assistant combines executive support abilities, organizational skills and the ability to discretely manage confidential information in order to support excellence as established by Capstone Mining Corp.
Position Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Monitor info@ email daily and forward or reply using standard responses
- Maintain Investor Relations blast email list
- File weekly peer analyst reports on SharePoint
- Arrange printing and shipping of IR collateral material.
- Preparation of material in PowerPoint and InDesign.
- Regular reporting activities such as short interest and identification, collection and distribution of monthly clippings package.
- Assist with updating corporate website
- Assist with the execution of the Employee Communication strategy and process and provide assistance with HR administration, policies and procedures
- Coordinate employee and HR program announcements and communications
- Coordinate and support in the onboarding process for all new employees
- Monitor humanresources@ email daily, including sorting and organizing all resume’s being sent for current & potential job openings.
- Support the strategic recruitment initiatives at the corporate and operational level across Capstone by developing recruitment communications, ads & postings; and coordinating interviews
- Manage and maintain the Human Resources Public & Private sites on SharePoint
- Assist with HR projects at the Corporate and Operational level as required
- Book interview appointments
- Assist VP of Investor Relations and Director of HR in an EA capacity
- Manage Director of HR and VP of Investor Relations’ calendars
- Coordinate requirements for Investor Relations & Human Resources activities and conferences including managing and executing travel arrangements and making conference arrangements
- Prepare and reconcile expense reports
- Prepare and code invoices
- Deal with confidential information
- Assist with updating and formatting PowerPoint Presentations
- Proof read, edit and format outgoing correspondence and corporate material
- Create and update various presentation material and company newsletters using PowerPoint and InDesign
- Coordinate translation requirements for internal communications material.
- Create and update marketing agendas/scheduling
- Perform general admin duties and assist with miscellaneous projects as required
- Minimum 3 years of experience in an administrative capacity for senior managers
- Possess a Business Administrative Certificate / Bachelor degree
- Possess a strong proficiency using computer applications including advanced ability to use the Microsoft Office suite of programs and experience with InDesign or other publishing software
- Experience in the mining industry an asset
- Communicate in fluent English and Spanish on a spoken and written level, and have experience in written translations
- Work in a discreet manner, maintaining confidentiality and appropriately handling sensitive information
- Possess strong communication skills, both verbal, and written, express thoughts in an organized, concise manner and demonstrate the ability to use tact and discretion in all interactions. Actively listen to the issues of others in a manner that elicits cooperation and support
- Demonstrate highly detailed-oriented work with excellent follow-through and multi-tasking skills
- Self-motivated. Proactively looks for ways to add value.
- Able to perform a number of different tasks very quickly in a fast-paced environment.
- Possess strongly developed time management / prioritization excellent time management and organization skills, with the proven ability to juggle and reprioritize based on business demands and priorities
Indeed - 15 months ago