As the member of the sales and marketing team, the incumbent will have the following job duties:
- Participate with sales team in attracting new clients and initiate contact with existing and potential clients; cultivate, develop, build, and maintain the client base and establish long-term business relationships with clients.
- Assist in all marketing and sales correspondences in French, including flyer, order entry & web site maintenance.
- Perform market analysis and research, and monitor competitors’ products to keeps abreast of competition and competitive issues and products.
- Cold Calling customer in new market sector.
- Identify new markets and sales opportunities for products.
- To assist other members of the sales team in accomplishing the company’s goals and objectives.
Qualifications and Requirement:
- Willingness to learn from the ground up and always keep a positive attitude.
- College graduate or university degree in related fields, plus 2+ years of B2B or B2C sales experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, English and French.
- Willingness to work in team environment as well as independently.
- Strong Analytical Skills, ability to generate sales and marketing analysis base on monthly sales report.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (e.g; Excel/PowerPoint/Word is a must).
- Self motivated, energetic, well organized and results oriented
- Base salary starts at: $27K to 35K depending on experience
- Extended health and Dental benefit is offered
- Year end and quarterly bonus base on performance.
We want to thank everyone for applying, however only applicants that possess the required knowledge will be considered for the position.
Indeed - 16 months ago