One of Client is looking for a full time Senior Functional Analyst (Oracle R12 Financial). This position is based in Edmonton.
The Enterprise Systems team has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Functional Analyst. Reporting to the Practice Manager, Enterprise Systems, the incumbent will be responsible for providing Oracle R12 Financial support, analysis of client business requirements and processes, resolving business needs through the optimization of the configuration and use of designated applications to all the Client Group of Companies. The incumbent will have an extensive knowledge of the R12 Oracle software application, the client’s business and the technical design concepts related to the applications used by the client.
Client offers an in-depth training program to support you in this exciting role, including both onsite and offsite training opportunities and certification. Client offers an engaging work environment with opportunities to develop your skills and grow within an expanding organization.
- Consults with clients and software vendors to maximize client productivity and satisfaction.
- Manages and delivers a range of complex enhancements projects, from the preparation of Statements of Work through to final delivery.
- Collaborates with other client teams to propose business solutions, estimate effort and timelines, manage quality and client expectations and monitor budgets and schedules.
- Liaise with software vendors to resolve application defects.
- Coordinates with team members to ensure internal efficiency and compliance with regulations.
- Accountable for the configuration, testing and quality of project deliverables.
- Coaches junior and intermediate Functional Analysts in problem analysis, application configuration and business application product strategies.
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Computing Science or a related field. A combination of education and experience will be considered.
- Must have Oracle R12 e-business tax experience.
- 5 to 7 years of experience with both Oracle 11i and R12 e-Business Suite of applications, e-Business Tax and the Financials modules.
- Previous implementation experience required.
- Project Management experience would be an asset.
- Demonstrated leadership, team building and facilitation skills including the ability to mentor junior Functional Analysts .
- Proven success in eliciting business requirements, facilitating business process development and translating business requirements and processes into functional specifications.
- Proven skills and knowledge in the development and delivery of quality client deliverables including requirements, fit gap, design specifications, and project management.
- Exceptional conceptual and critical thinking, analytical and problem solving abilities.
Indeed - 4 months ago
Capstone IT Development Inc. is an Edmonton based IT solution and staffing Company. We have branch office in Vancouver and are rapidly...