Full-time or Part-time
Capital Optical (CO), the longest established independent optical group in the Ottawa marketplace is seeking a full-time licensed Optician. CO is known for Ottawa’s best 2 for 1, high fashion frames, state of the art lenses and exceptional customer service.
This individual will be responsible for successfully performing customer service, sales and operational tasks, as well as positively contributing to an environment that delivers excellent customer care.
- Full-time hours; must be able to work flexible hours, including Saturdays and no Sundays
- Some travel may be required to support other Ottawa locations
- Salary plus bonuses; pay rate based on experience, Medical benefits after 1 year
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist customers with the selection and purchase of eyewear and optical goods
- Properly dispense and fit eyeglasses and contact lenses
- Instruct customers in adapting to, wearing and caring for eyewear
- Process orders in Point of Sale (POS) Software
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent customer-service, organization, time-management, and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated retail sales and service skills
- Comfortable using a computer and learning new software
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Outlook, Word, Excel
CO offers a comprehensive package and a great retail environment!
Indeed - 4 months ago
Capital Optical is also proud to present some of the newest collections from many companies such as Emporio Armani, Hugo Boss, Guess, Escada...