Capital One Employee Review

Experience Recruitment Coordinator
Recruitment Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Toronto3 December 2013
I was hired as a contract recruitment coordinator to Support both professional and Campus recruitment initiatives.

Other Capital One Employee Reviews

Great learning opportunities, but listless strategy and lacking corporate culture
People Leader (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON29 January 2018
During my time with Capital One, I learned much about developing processes and managing to a regulatory environment within a bank. I also learned the importance of having sharp senior leadership with specific and clear goals for the company. The lack of this, along with a gap in corporate culture between the U.S. and Canada branches of the company, caused an overall work environment that was somewhat toxic at times.
Pros
Excellent compensation and benefits and an atmosphere that encourages innovation and change
Cons
Lack of work-life balance and comparatively poor corporate culture
Fun place to work
Sr. Credit Analyst/Underwriter (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON21 January 2018
Great place to work. Great atmosphere. People are friendly. Pay is good as well as great benefits. Employee stock purchase plan, Employer contributes to RRSP.
Pros
benefits
Cons
fast-paced call center

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Capital One. Our community is ready to answer.

52K