Capgemini

Capgemini Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
"Exelent , Friendly work culture."
SOFTWARE DEVELOPER (Former Employee), HyderabadDecember 29, 2013
Pros: good work environment all over the office
As a part of Capgemini it is very good Experince to Work with colleagues.I have learned many things from my friends and senior Employes. I just love Capgemini & my Team.
Starting the work
Intern: Risk Department (Former Employee), Madrid, MDDecember 27, 2013
Pros: get in contact with the job world
Cons: short time
I worked in Capgemini during the summer period (July and August), it was my first job and I have the possibility to get in contact with the job world and see how a company work from inside. The day a day work wasn’t very hard because of the time period, during the summer a lot of people go on holiday so the office was quite empty those months.

I helped – more... them with all kind of work they had, I attended various meetings to see how they work and if the company was interested in the proposal of the client or not and why. I also did preparation of penalty charts of each company and analyse risks in every company proposal. – less
FUN WORKPLACE
Systems Analyst (Former Employee), Kolkata, WBDecember 22, 2013
Pros: free lunches in national holidays
Cons: .
GOOD COMPANY TO WORK WITH. The work environment is god.
A good Corporate culture
Work Life Balance
Sr. Buyer (Current Employee), Chennai, TNDecember 17, 2013
I learnt how to coordinate with my co-workers and get the work done
Productive and Fun workplace.
Senior Consultant (Current Employee), Orlando, FLDecember 15, 2013
Productive and Fun workplace.
Transparent Management.
Co-workers will be very helpful.
Good work-life balance.
Good recognition.
Good in using advance technology tools
Process Associate/ Consultant (Current Employee), Bangalore, KADecember 15, 2013
Pros: no free lunch
Cons: -
Direct contact with client so we can deliver the services quickly and exactly what they require.
Good Company
Configuration Developer (Current Employee), ChennaiDecember 14, 2013
Pros: real time projects
Cons: transportation
Nice to work. Well organized team structures. Learnt to Configure and upgrade Guidewire PolicyCenter 7.0.5 and Guidewire ClainCenter 7.0.5. Most enjoyable part is defect fixing which was fun. There was nothing i felt hard.
More productive with latest technology
Software Engineer (Current Employee), Bangalore, KADecember 12, 2013
I have learned so many critical issues as well as different integrated software.
Productive and open work enviornment
Solution Process Consultant Jan (Current Employee), Southfield MiDecember 10, 2013
your co-workers
the hardest part of the job
the most enjoyable part of the job
Manual tester on Telecom BSS Domain and worked on Retail applicaitons
Manual tester on Telecom BSS Domain (Current Employee), Bangalore, KADecember 9, 2013
Preparation of Test plan, High Level scenarios, Test cases, Execution of test cases and preparation of exit reports.
Raising and following up of defects.
On severe issues communicated with developers for getting the issues resolved.
Learnt many lessons how manage work in the absence of Team leader and critical issues on work.
Best Company to Work
CONSULTANT (Former Employee), MUMBAIDecember 9, 2013
Pros: good company to settle with
Cons: resently started outsourcing/contracts
VERY LESS VARIABLE PAY
GOOD PROMOTIONS AND OPPORTUN ITIES
SPONSORED TRAININGS AND CERTIFICATIONS
BALANCED WORK LIFE BALANCE
BEST WORK CULTURE
HR POLICIES ARE GOOD
JOB SECURITY IS GOOD
Having good time with team while working and learning
Consultant (Current Employee), Bangalore, KADecember 4, 2013
Pros: monthly once team lunch
Cons: somes times staying long time in office in critical situations
Learned how to achieve target intime and learned management skills. Co-workers are very good and all are available in anytime.
Company is good but doesnot pay much salary to its employees
SAP FI Consultant (Current Employee), Mumbai, MHDecember 1, 2013
Pros: work culture, job security, projects
Cons: salary
Overall good company. Company is good but doesnot pay much salary to its employees
VERY POSITIVE COMPANY
Accounts Receivable Analyst (Former Employee), SARASOTA, FLORIDANovember 29, 2013
I LOVED WORKING HERE VERY POSITIVE ENVIORNMENT. I HAD TO LEAVE BECUASE I RELOCATED
Fun and modesty
Process Associate (Current Employee), Bangalore, KANovember 26, 2013
it is a good company to learn the things and develop the professional life in capgemini

I learned in capgemini by seeing some senior managers and i learn from them how to respect even one fresher level candiate also they treated as a friend. good tarinig system and all
Computer Helpdesk & Programmer
Senior Application Analyst (Former Employee), London, ENGNovember 25, 2013
Pros: producing a product that the customers enjoyed using
Cons: keeping up to date with advances in the field.
Talking to the client to see what they wanted the program to do and how they wanted to use it.
Then write the code so that the program follows their instructions as closely as possible.
Good work place and good work and life balance.
Consultant (Former Employee), Hyderabad IndiaNovember 20, 2013
Pros: work and life balance
Cons: less compensation
Got an opportunity to work indepth on insurance domain and Guidewire product.
Productive and fun filled work place where we cannot feel pressure of work load.
Process lead - Invoice Adjustment Centre (AR) (Current Employee), IndiaNovember 18, 2013
Pros: we have free dinner provided in the company as we work on the uk shift timings
Cons: every time we work smart to complete our task in provided time, some times of there is spike in volumes will be very flexiblr to streach and complete the task.
There is no typical work day i had in my carrer nor life because i will take or consider everything is giving me an oppertunity to learn new things and making me more experince which is learned from mistakes.
This is fentastic managment i ever worked with given me more freedom to express myself in all the situation and underatnd the need to employees – more... and also provided root to build up the carrier within.
My team is the wonderfull thing in this company they always support me when ever managememt required support form me i just call the team and explain the situation of the process and thay make it easy at the end of the day.
There is no Herdest and enjoyable part of the Job, I just loved my job and started working by thinking everything is possible i never said no to anyone even its not able to be achived with in the dead line, i finish the task and make them understand that this is not to be completed by proivided time so that its easy forme as well asmanagment to decide on the workload provided to the each agent so i enjoy everymoment of my work to make hardest part of the job to turn into most enjoyable part. – less
Consultant
Consultant (Former Employee), NederlandNovember 18, 2013
Within Capgemini Nederland Faisal has worked for ING client in this period mostly as Software consultant in the Java / J2EE area
Fair Experience
Consultant (Former Employee), ChicagoNovember 16, 2013
Recommended for freshers only. There are not many prospects for professional growth.

About Capgemini

Capgemini is a French global IT services company, one of the world's largest management consulting, outsourcing and professional – Read more

Capgemini Photos