Capgemini Employee Reviews

Poor Management
Senior Associate (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON21 February 2016
No work/life balance. Bad Management. Organisation has a lot of talented people who if properly managed can really make the account grow and flourish.
Pros
Good Salary
Cons
Poor Management
Documaker
Project Lead (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON17 January 2016
Attending meetings for Requirement gathering and Forms design
Impact analysis
Requirement analysis and providing solutions
For Regular Forms, Submitting HLE through Eforms estimates group and updating the Monthly regular Distribution invoices
For Projects, Providing High level estimates.
Preparing resource allocation for projects
Providing schedule for each project and regular Dist Forms
Entreprenurial spirit
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON3 January 2016
The company is very entrepreneurial in spirit and encourages bold, innovative thinking when providing solutions to client engagements and their problems.
Pros
Autonomyh
Cons
Long hours and lack of global cohesiveness
SAP Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON13 December 2015
Good place to work where work and life balance is maintained. Some flexibility in working from home. The location is quite convenient
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Pressure
Great colleagues, varying projects and a challenging environment.
SAP Supply Chain Senior Consultant (Current Employee) –  London, UK4 October 2015
Supply chain consulting with top tier customers across the UK and Europe.

Across multiple industries in a multi-lingual environment with colleagues from all continents.
Enjoyable atmosphere with easy going coworkers
SAP BASIS/Authorization ADMIN (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON2 October 2015
Work on daily support tickets
Work on on going projects
Work on daily system health checks
Deal with high priority issue such as a Production Issue over low priority.
Make sure my teamlead is upto date on the issues that I am working on and provide a status.
Monitor mailbox.
Make sure tickets do not breach SLA.
Pros
Easy going atmosphere.
Cons
Long Hours
A decent workplace
Senior Application Consultant (SAP Basis) (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON22 September 2015
There is a good work-life balance and with lot of projects, I have got lot of exposure to latest products. The customer is one of the biggest IS-Utilities implementation in North America of SAP.
Management is very appreciative of good work. Hardest part of job is keeping in touch with constantly changing SAP landscape due to many project occurring simultaneously. The most enjoyable part of the job is learning about new SAP products keeping me updated technically which helps the confident.
Pros
Good bonus and salary hikes for good appraisal
Cons
No extra benefit for weekend work
Poor Managament
Program Manager (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON19 May 2015
Very poor senior management.
No absolute planning.
Lac of knowledge.
No work life balance.
No performance analysis.
No growth
No foresight
Pros
Peaceful, Easy gpinh
Cons
No professionalism, poor man management
Executive Assistant
Executive & Personal Assistant (Former Employee) –  toronto, on13 May 2015
Lack of leadership. silos and very poor integrity.

all coworkers stressed and the uncertainty of company direction is hard to deal with

very low moral
Fantastic colleages
Senior Consultant, Supply Chain (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON4 May 2015
The time I had with Capgemini was one of transition, as the firm was moving away from a operational consulting model into a purely ERP implementation environment.

There was quite a level of turmoil around the company, as management was changing rapidly and try to adapt to the market. As a result, there was little coaching or management of project during this time.
Pros
Driven colleagues
Cons
Lack of managerial oversite
Sap abap
SAP ABAP Senior Consultant (Current Employee) –  London27 August 2014
I learned a lot from onsite the main is the trust in my self that i can handle my client and pressure
Diverse projects and lot of exposure
Senior Consultant (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON22 July 2014
Diverse projects and lot of exposure. Got some good opportunities to work on latest technologies and work with global clients
Experience
Consultant - SAP Support (Former Employee) –  Vikhroli, Mumbai5 May 2014
It was a wonderful experience working at Capgemini. I learnt a lot working here. I got this job from the campus placement. I was given training in SAP-ABAP and then was put on to SAP BASIS for four months. As the project got over. I was placed on to a SAP-Support teams for the Retail projects in Finland.
Outsourcing company that needs to get its own inhouse in order
Applications Outsourcing (Former Employee) –  Canada23 April 2014
Big name but lousy place to work unless you are a paid external consultant. Can only describe it as a disjointed family, no one really knows who does what. Poor guidance, you'll need to learn it all or make it up yourself. Very long hours and bosses are demanding, probably because they are also under pressure. How did they land this large client account is unbelievable. An outsourcing company that has most of their resources in India. Turnover is huge, most people stay only because of the wok from home. Great benefit but bad for the company, almost all the bosses work from home. It is incredible that they get anything done.
Pros
flex time, work from home
Cons
Long hours, work from home, no management guidance, on your own
Productive fun and supportive
QA Lead/Test Architect (CONTRACT) (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC17 March 2014
Working with client teams and helping them to reach their deadlines. Mentoring offshore teams. However working long hours many times since I am leading offshore testing teams. Great opportunity for growth. However projects are short term and there is lack of job security.
Pros
opportunity for growth
Cons
great bonuses
good place to work
Service Delivery Manager -IT Operations (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON25 February 2014
Pros : I liked it and it is a fun place to work. Amazing oppurtunities.

Cons : Compensation not attractive
Good enterprise environemnt with specific roles
Citrix/Network Consultant (Current Employee) –  Toronto ON3 February 2014
Roles task oriented and flexible workplace.

Emphasis in teamwork and solution goal oriented work environment.
Pros
flexibility and independence
Cons
complexity in layers of administrative processes
North America Business Development Executive
North America Business Development Executive (Former Employee) –  Toronto12 January 2014
Shaping and developing the next generation of the Utility with my clients. Working on Smart Grid and Large scale Business and Technology Transformation agenda's. Specializing in Energy, Utility and Chemical Sales, servicing Toronto Hydro, IESO, OPG, Bruce Power and Hydro ONE. Responsible for Ontario sales for Energy, Utilities and Chemicals; Clients include, London Hydro, Power Stream, Enbridge, Direct Energy, Petro Canada and others. Additional Market Experience includes the following; Selling into multiple lines of Business including 10 years of Financial Services and Insurance sales, 12 years of Utilities sales and 5 years of Telecom sales all in the services industry within Business Consulting and Outsourcing. As a business development executive the majority of my experience is built on strong relationships with Clients, Vendors and Alliance Partners. I'm a big believer of growth via new business contacts, cold-calling and personal relationship at CXO level, VP's, Director’s and Management individuals. I'm a strong team player and always look for a new challenge.
Productive and fun working on this account
Senior Consultant - Application Manager (Former Employee) –  GM Account - Oshawa9 January 2014
Working with GM staff was very productive and fun day to day,.

start this job as front office resource - managing 5 applications with back office (India) on different location.

review back office work - Change Management, Problem and On Call activities.
Productive and Fun working place
SAP ABAP/PI Consultant (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON7 October 2013
when we upgraded our PI system from 7.1 to 7.3 ,during that phase we have some changelles and felt good when we come up with good result and successfully upgraded the PI system.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Capgemini. Our community is ready to answer.

51.3K