Capgemini Employee Reviews

Place where fun and work meet together
Intern (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, AP9 October 2014
The Company provides lot of opportunities to the freshers and helps to gain the knowledge from the experienced employees.
Sap abap
SAP ABAP Senior Consultant (Current Employee) –  London27 August 2014
I learned a lot from onsite the main is the trust in my self that i can handle my client and pressure
Diverse projects and lot of exposure
Senior Consultant (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON22 July 2014
Diverse projects and lot of exposure. Got some good opportunities to work on latest technologies and work with global clients
Outsourcing company that needs to get its own inhouse in order
Applications Outsourcing (Former Employee) –  Canada23 April 2014
Big name but lousy place to work unless you are a paid external consultant. Can only describe it as a disjointed family, no one really knows who does what. Poor guidance, you'll need to learn it all or make it up yourself. Very long hours and bosses are demanding, probably because they are also under pressure. How did they land this large client account is unbelievable. An outsourcing company that has most of their resources in India. Turnover is huge, most people stay only because of the wok from home. Great benefit but bad for the company, almost all the bosses work from home. It is incredible that they get anything done.
Pros
flex time, work from home
Cons
Long hours, work from home, no management guidance, on your own
Productive fun and supportive
QA Lead/Test Architect (CONTRACT) (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC17 March 2014
Working with client teams and helping them to reach their deadlines. Mentoring offshore teams. However working long hours many times since I am leading offshore testing teams. Great opportunity for growth. However projects are short term and there is lack of job security.
Pros
opportunity for growth
Cons
great bonuses
good place to work
Service Delivery Manager -IT Operations (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON25 February 2014
Pros : I liked it and it is a fun place to work. Amazing oppurtunities.

Cons : Compensation not attractive
Good enterprise environemnt with specific roles
Citrix/Network Consultant (Current Employee) –  Toronto ON3 February 2014
Roles task oriented and flexible workplace.

Emphasis in teamwork and solution goal oriented work environment.
Pros
flexibility and independence
Cons
complexity in layers of administrative processes
North America Business Development Executive
North America Business Development Executive (Former Employee) –  Toronto12 January 2014
Shaping and developing the next generation of the Utility with my clients. Working on Smart Grid and Large scale Business and Technology Transformation agenda's. Specializing in Energy, Utility and Chemical Sales, servicing Toronto Hydro, IESO, OPG, Bruce Power and Hydro ONE. Responsible for Ontario sales for Energy, Utilities and Chemicals; Clients include, London Hydro, Power Stream, Enbridge, Direct Energy, Petro Canada and others. Additional Market Experience includes the following; Selling into multiple lines of Business including 10 years of Financial Services and Insurance sales, 12 years of Utilities sales and 5 years of Telecom sales all in the services industry within Business Consulting and Outsourcing. As a business development executive the majority of my experience is built on strong relationships with Clients, Vendors and Alliance Partners. I'm a big believer of growth via new business contacts, cold-calling and personal relationship at CXO level, VP's, Director’s and Management individuals. I'm a strong team player and always look for a new challenge.
Productive and fun working on this account
Senior Consultant - Application Manager (Former Employee) –  GM Account - Oshawa9 January 2014
Working with GM staff was very productive and fun day to day,.

start this job as front office resource - managing 5 applications with back office (India) on different location.

review back office work - Change Management, Problem and On Call activities.
Productive and Fun working place
SAP ABAP/PI Consultant (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON7 October 2013
when we upgraded our PI system from 7.1 to 7.3 ,during that phase we have some changelles and felt good when we come up with good result and successfully upgraded the PI system.
Everyday offered new and exciting opportunities.
Senior Manager/ Senior Director (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON4 June 2013
A typical day was anything but typical. There were always new and exciting challenges and opportunities for improvement. I learned how to apply and expand on my Supply Chain skills as well as interact with clients at all levels of the organization. Results and Customer service were paramount. My co-workers were a great team. They were knowledgable in their given areas and always seeking opportunities for improvement in business processes and personal knowledge. The hardest part of the job was ensuring we all collaborated on change and supported one another while maintaining ISO certification.

The most enjoyable part of the job was achieving and exceeding individual and business targets.
Pros
Always learning
Cons
work/ life balance
Balanced Technology Consultancy
Senior Consultant, Strategy & Transformation (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON8 February 2013
Capgemini Canada offers great tools and professional network but consultants lack the ability to consistently participate in projects that align to their career objectives and grow their preferred skill set.
Pros
work life balance, professional network
Cons
canadian engagement selection, bonus pay structure
Work Culture
Sr. QA Manager/ Client Engagement Manager (Current Employee) –  New York16 September 2012
Overall experience as a professional is good, project wise there won't be any problem finding the type of work you are looking for. People of open and mostly a good mix of professional attitude.
Pros
brand name, overall organization in big picture
Cons
growth perspective. horizontal growth is fine vertical is too touch to crack.
Good
Senior SAP FICO Functional Consultant (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON25 July 2012
GOOD Work Place.Friendly Coworkers.good benefits and Salary hikes
Environement de travail agréable
Ingénieur d'études (Former Employee) –  Paris1 May 2012
Une entreprise très dynamique et offre des possibilités d'évolutions en interne.