Capgemini

Capgemini Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
SAP SRM & SAP MM Functional Consultant
SAP SRM Functional Consultant (Current Employee), Mumbai, MHJune 28, 2014
Working as a SAP SRM MM Functional Consultant.

Primary Skill - SAP SRM
Worked extensively on Procure-to-Pay business scenario.
Worked on Classic and Extended Classic scenario.
System Landscape & Backend Integration.
One Envelope & Two Envelope Rfx
Master Data: Vendor Replication, Product Master.
Organization Management: Maintenance of organization – more... plan, attributes & users.
Worked on C-Folder.
Self Service Procurement.
Strategic Sourcing.

Secondary Skill - SAP MM
SAP MM basic configuration.
Master Data: Material Master, Vendor Master, Purchasing Info-Records, Source List.
Enterprise Structure: Definition & Assignment.
Purchase Requisition, Purchase Order, Contracts, Scheduling Agreement and their release procedure.
Pricing Procedure, definition and determination of calculation schema.
Inventory Management & Physical Inventory
Intra Company & Inter Company Stock Transfer Purchase Order.
Valuation & Account Assignment. – less
Communication is non-existent
Delivery Leader (Current Employee), Dallas, TXJune 27, 2014
Pros: good work/life balance
Cons: poor communication
Communication from my manager is non-existent. I talk to him maybe once every three months, and that's only if I initiate it.

Comp is good, but I'm not challenged here at all and don't feel like I'm adding any value, which makes me worry that I'm expendable. I've asked for more work multiple times, but again, no feedback.
it consultant
Network Technician (Former Employee), casablancaJune 26, 2014
Monday and Friday as we worked with professional so on Monday they send us us them request for the whole week so they can have everything fixed during the week on Friday they send us them request for the weekend so they can find everything in place on Monday
• Worked as an Associate Consultant in Capgemini India Pvt ltd, Chennai from 5th April 2010 to 17th Nov 2011.
Test Analyst (Former Employee), Chennai, TNJune 25, 2014
Pros: involved in mainframe testing, web testing, gui testing, worked in royal bank of scottland project as an associate consultant
Responsibilities:

• Understanding Business requirements documents and SRS.
• Writing Test Conditions and Test Scripts as per SRS.
• Involved in Reviews and maintaining Review logs.
• Execution of Test Cases through manual testing.
• After discussing with developers raising and tracking the defects using PVCS Tracker
• Conducting various types of testing – more... like functionality, GUI & Regression Testing, End to End.
• Interacting with developers for assisting them in Resolving and Tracking events.
• Test scripts were run manually to check the functionality of the application.
• Ensuring the backend data and front end display are matching
• Interacting with Clients and updating the status and get the updates if any changes.
• Sending the Daily, Weekly and Monthly status reports to clients and managers. – less
Total 7.8 yrs of experience in HR with a Masters in Business Administration
Analyst - Human Resource (Current Employee), Bangalore, KAJune 23, 2014
Employee relations,Employee engagement, retention, PMD, Employee grievance, exit interview
Workplace and career
Senior Legal Counsel (Current Employee), Roma, LAZJune 22, 2014
Pros: free lunches and training courses
My typical day starts looking at the emails I receive from all business lines asking for legal advice.
I am learning how to deal with different international cases/agreements.
The hardest part of the job is to get to the site and to go back home, because of very poor public transport connections.
The best parts of the job: the kind of job, I like it – more... and people I work for, they are nice and I get along with them quite well. – less
Great Company to Start a Career
Senior Consultant (Current Employee), Dallas, TxJune 19, 2014
A good place to start a career, Capgemini provides excellent training and opportunity for growth. Ability to try different roles and level of responsibility is very high. Travel can be stressful for some, but many love it.
Productive and fun workplace
General Ledger(Process Associate) (Current Employee), Bangalore, KAJune 16, 2014
Pros: free dinner dunring month end, rewards and recognition every 2 months, quaterly team outing
Cons: salary, transport
* Capgemini is my first company as my work life was good over their .
* I learnt to be professional , about corporate life and to mangae the work stress .
* Management was good and use to support.
* co-workers was friendly like a small family.
* The hardest part of the job is begning of my career as i was new to work.
* When I became perfect and without – more... any error in my work was my enjoyable part of the job – less
Over 10 years of experience in IT applications development, with primary focus on Data warehousing and ETL Tools.
Sr.Consultant (Current Employee), Burbank, CAJune 13, 2014
I enjoy working for Capgemini. The company provides a broad spectrum of opportunities and they support you as a worker well
IT Project Manager (Current Employee), Detroit, MIJune 13, 2014
Several meetings per day with the customer and support Teams. Normally 9 to 10 hours per day

I have become a better project manager and have learned how to work on new customer proposal development the Capgemini way.

Management is very support and helpful .

All Capgemini fellow workers make good team members and work extremely hard to meet your customer – more... requirements.

Travel and the long work hours on occasion.

Successful deployment of the new system / process for the client. – less
Productive and fun full Work Place
SAP Consultant (Current Employee), Gurgaon, HRJune 13, 2014
Pros: no
Cons: 9
There is no break restrictions and no body follow for behind you. Do you work completely and do whatever you want to do.
Productive and fun workplace
Junior Assistant 2, BPO Operator (Former Employee), Buenos Aires, ArgentinaJune 12, 2014
Pros: friendly environment.
Cons: more than 10 hours of work per day. sometimes we even worked on weekends.
I started working during the night so at first it was really calm and quiet. Everyday a co-worker and I used to organise the entire work-day for the group of eight people we both were in charge of.
We had to make phone calls to our clients to demand for further information of the orders they had made.
I miss my co-workers. Even though it was a noisy – more... environment and we worked under-pressure and often meeting deadlines, it was a very friendly environment. We all played team.
The hardest part of the job was the period when we all had to start working from our homes since the company moved to another building and there wasn't enough place for the entire workgroup to be together. Everything, even supervisions were handled through telephone calls. It was difficult adjusting to it, but we managed to do it.
The most enjoyable part of the job was solving problems and the satisfaction that provided. And of course, the workgroup itself. – less
Aspiring System Integrator with Strong SAP workforce
CONSULTANT (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJune 10, 2014
Middle tier IT consulting firm looking to steal market share with strong software alliances. Very heavy on implementation and technical side, need to win more strategic IT work to be taken seriously.
Good Company
Software Consultant (Former Employee), Mumbai, MHJune 10, 2014
Good opportunities
Pleasant work culture
Helpful colleagues
No challenges
Service Delivery Manager (Current Employee), Mumbai, MHJune 6, 2014
Pros: work life balance
Cons: routine job
Its routine job, and no challenge, Most of decisions are taken on shore and we need to follow same.
Good company
Senior Consultant (Current Employee), Orlando, FLJune 2, 2014
Very Good company. Good Work Life Balance.
Good compensation.
Good work culture
Well rounded workplace
SAP ISU Integration Tester (Current Employee), Jackson, MIJune 2, 2014
Great environment, challenging, nice and helpful colleagues
Nice platform to learn
SAP-ABAP Developer (Current Employee), Kolkata, WBJune 1, 2014
Pros: humble co workers
Cons: long hours !
Good Company to work with nice people with different geographies
learn something
Trainee Associate (Former Employee), Tiruchchirappalli, TNMay 31, 2014
Job secure is comfortable for employees. Then weekend we have to go outing make us energy. Freedom of work.
Work Experience with my previous company
Consultant (Former Employee), Bangalore, KAMay 26, 2014
I have learned many new things which will help for my career and my co-workers have good helping nature and the hardest part of job is night shifts.

About Capgemini

Capgemini is a French global IT services company, one of the world's largest management consulting, outsourcing and professional – Read more

Capgemini Photos