Capgemini Employee Reviews

Process Improvement Analyst (Current Employee) –  Markham, ON25 March 2017
Management is clear about its business objective. Good learning opportunities are available in the company. Main focus of the company is satisfaction of its clients.
Difficult place to work
Sr. Information Systems Analyst (Former Employee) –  Pickering, ON6 March 2017
It is a very difficult place to work, very stressful, too much overload with technical system responsibilities. Many senior staff are incompetents to hold their positions, somehow landed the job and kept it for decades. Combine this with little respect for your hard work. Too much politics in this work place.
Pros
The pay is good
Cons
Very stressful
New corp in Canada; yet to mature.
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON2 March 2017
New corp in Canada; yet to mature.
Unqualified management
Rife with nepotism
Indian company
Igate and Capgemini mixed with unsynchronized work environments
wonderful work place
Senior Business Operation Associate (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON7 February 2017
It is one of the best work place to gain experience. You are working among the hard working peers that will give you the urge to work hard and learn more .
No Comment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Dartmouth, NS1 February 2017
Over all Capgemini was a great place to work all the staff there was really great to work with and supportive The only thing I think the company should do is to add more microwave to the lunchroom so the staff is not so much in a rush to have time to take a proper break/lunch
Pros
No Comment
Cons
No Comment
wrong management skills and wrong culture
Claims Associate (Former Employee) –  toronto aka missisauga22 January 2017
bad management. a lot of political office. no system out of control unethical practices people left due to this bad behavior and harassment from middle management wrong people for wrong position no words to ever describe how bad this office management.
Good and honest
Speech Recognition IVR System Consultant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON17 January 2017
IVR application consultant leading a group of developers. Design, develop, implement, support are my typical day at work. Good management and co-workers.
Excellent company to work for.
Senior Consultant/Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON28 December 2016
A very cooperative environment where individuals truly are part of a team. The end product is better for this as the output is greater than the sum of its parts. Freedom to produce good work and not conform to a narrow methodology.
Good
Associate consultant (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh6 December 2016
Every thing is good but on a typical day at work
which i have learned and
managed
my co-workers
at the hardest part of the job and it's a
most enjoyable part of the job.
Excellent place to work, with wide range of oppurtunity
Business Analyst/Technical Lead (Current Employee) –  London, UK21 November 2016
I Enjoy working in Capgemini, past 6+ years have been tremendous in terms of learning, developing new skills and more importantly , freedom to increase the scope of the assignment you are working on. Only drawback is the lack of flexibility in terms of evaluation and appraisal.
Project Coordinator
IT Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON27 October 2016
Great company to work . work culture is amazing.
Great opportunity for self growth and many new learning oppourtunities.

I would love to work at capgemini
Pros
Work Culture
Cons
Long Hours
Great projects, culture and overall environment
Senior Consultant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON27 September 2016
Capgamini gave me the opportunity to learn new skills and use the ones I already had. The culture is really great. There was ample opportunity to travel (if desired) and it allowed me to grow as a consultant.
Senior Associate, Client Service Administrator (Current Employee) –  Toronto21 August 2016
My role within operations for a back office initiative for the group has no complaints. Fairly compensated for my current role and responsibilities. Overall a good place to work, but do not see myself being promoted any further. Would prefer a more challenging role.
Fun place to work at !!!
SAP Net Weaver Basis & Security Consultant (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON30 July 2016
Cap Gemini is a very good Organization to work with. Spent more than 6 years of my professional career in this Organization until now. Got a chance to work with great people over a period of time who were supportive to their subordinates and extremely humble to work with. It is a pleasure to work with them always.
Good company to work for
IT Consultant (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh26 July 2016
Good work atmosphere. Lots of scope to build technical and process skills. Concentrates on lot of domains and verticals.
Great company to work for
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON18 July 2016
NOTE that this review is for Capgemini Canada only. Not for entire Capgemini or other entities of Cap.

Definitely one of the best companies to work for in Canada. Being a consulting firm, it is a surprise that they offer competitive benefits. Offers good culture for the employee to work and grow, especially for the fresh graduates.
Pros
Culture, Benefits, competitive salary, big company means lot of opportunities, travel
Cons
Very few clients in Canada, Long Hours, No good communication between diff entities of cap
Good work culture and work life balance
PROJECT MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON23 June 2016
"Good Work Culture and people over here are supportive in all the area"

Co-workers were all college graduates and hence it was fun and many of them are my friends for life time.

Management was cool and very supportive. My performance engineering learning started in this organization only under the expert supervision of my technical team leader
Pros
Good company to work with, I work in mobility, has good opportunities for hard working people.
Cons
Poor appraisal bindings, less hike average hike is 4-5%.
Rife with Nepotism and preference for Indian culture
Canada, Sr. Team Lead - Operations - PMO (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON12 June 2016
IGate part of Capgemini is dominant in Canada and is therefore to be weary of. Hoping for a cultural change once the complete integration is in place.
Pros
No one will fire you irrespective of your work
Cons
You might get fired if your boss isn't your friend
Great learnings and exposure
Team Lead (Current Employee) –  team leader iin R2R9 May 2016
I have been learning new things and encouraging my team to scale up in end to end activities.
Would like to up scale my managerial activites which can help me to grow in my career
Good working environment
Senior Process Associate (Former Employee) –  Indian, ON19 April 2016
Learned a lot about the nuances of MS Office and all my co-workers are very supportive.The hardest part of the job is to complete the payment process within the TAT time mentioned.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Capgemini. Our community is ready to answer.