Capgemini Employee Reviews

Project Coordinator
IT Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON27 October 2016
Great company to work . work culture is amazing.
Great opportunity for self growth and many new learning oppourtunities.

I would love to work at capgemini
Pros
Work Culture
Cons
Long Hours
Great projects, culture and overall environment
Senior Consultant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON27 September 2016
Capgamini gave me the opportunity to learn new skills and use the ones I already had. The culture is really great. There was ample opportunity to travel (if desired) and it allowed me to grow as a consultant.
Senior Associate, Client Service Administrator (Current Employee) –  Toronto21 August 2016
My role within operations for a back office initiative for the group has no complaints. Fairly compensated for my current role and responsibilities. Overall a good place to work, but do not see myself being promoted any further. Would prefer a more challenging role.
Great company to work for
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON18 July 2016
NOTE that this review is for Capgemini Canada only. Not for entire Capgemini or other entities of Cap.

Definitely one of the best companies to work for in Canada. Being a consulting firm, it is a surprise that they offer competitive benefits. Offers good culture for the employee to work and grow, especially for the fresh graduates.
Pros
Culture, Benefits, competitive salary, big company means lot of opportunities, travel
Cons
Very few clients in Canada, Long Hours, No good communication between diff entities of cap
Good work culture and work life balance
PROJECT MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON23 June 2016
"Good Work Culture and people over here are supportive in all the area"

Co-workers were all college graduates and hence it was fun and many of them are my friends for life time.

Management was cool and very supportive. My performance engineering learning started in this organization only under the expert supervision of my technical team leader
Pros
Good company to work with, I work in mobility, has good opportunities for hard working people.
Cons
Poor appraisal bindings, less hike average hike is 4-5%.
Rife with Nepotism and preference for Indian culture
Canada, Sr. Team Lead - Operations - PMO (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON12 June 2016
IGate part of Capgemini is dominant in Canada and is therefore to be weary of. Hoping for a cultural change once the complete integration is in place.
Pros
No one will fire you irrespective of your work
Cons
You might get fired if your boss isn't your friend
Good working environment
Senior Process Associate (Former Employee) –  Indian, ON19 April 2016
Learned a lot about the nuances of MS Office and all my co-workers are very supportive.The hardest part of the job is to complete the payment process within the TAT time mentioned.
Great employer
Program Manager - PMO & PCO Services (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC13 April 2016
I highly recommend this company, great culture, great job environment, lots of training oppurtunities, traveling involved, great benefits, very diversified
Learn as you work
SENIOR ASSOCIATE (Current Employee) –  Dartmouth, NS27 March 2016
I started this company as an Associate, with my exceptional performance, the company awarded me a promotion to senior associate. In addition, the management decided to make me as an Acting team leader which i have been doing over 2 months and on ongoing.

- Easiest way to do job is, put on a smile, be positive and help the team.

- I am still learning lot of things from my superiors which is in turn helping me to gain experience to grab any opportunity to grow in the organization.
Great team to work with!
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON23 March 2016
A typical day at work is very busy. The natural of IT consulting is to learn the maxium in the shortest time. Management is reasonable and supportive. My co-workers are very supportive and knowledgeable about what they do. The hardest part is keep work/life balance. The most enjoyable part is to see clients are satisfied with our solutions and they are implemented successfully.
Work environment which provides growth opportunities
Senior Consultant (Former Employee) –  Windsor11 March 2016
Capgemini UK provides work environment with plenty of growth opportunities. Management is supportive.
Good work life balance.I enjoyed the camaraderie at the workplace.
ok
Technical Systems Analyst (Mainframe technology) (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON1 March 2016
This company is ok and its all depends on your manager and management.At the end everyone looks their individual benefits.
Company just starting
Policy Administration - Associate (Current Employee) –  Dartmouth, NS1 March 2016
- A typical day at work consists of receiving policy change request(s), reviewing policy and forecasting policy change request to ensure the request is adequate to process.

- Prior to this position I did not have any experience with the insurance industry. This position showed me how specific requests are processed and what calculations to use on the changes.

- Management keeps in close communication with contractors to ensure all details of the contract are being upheld.

- Co-workers as myself are to make the policy changes that are being requested.

- The hardest part of this position is finding work-around sites, as this company was just recently sold the name domains have changed and as such we are prevented from accessing it.

- The most enjoyable part of the job is being able to apply the knowledge I've learned to the policies being processed
Pros
Has broadened my experience
Cons
Lengthy transport to location
Poor Management
Senior Associate (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON21 February 2016
No work/life balance. Bad Management. Organisation has a lot of talented people who if properly managed can really make the account grow and flourish.
Pros
Good Salary
Cons
Poor Management
Documaker
Project Lead (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON17 January 2016
Attending meetings for Requirement gathering and Forms design
Impact analysis
Requirement analysis and providing solutions
For Regular Forms, Submitting HLE through Eforms estimates group and updating the Monthly regular Distribution invoices
For Projects, Providing High level estimates.
Preparing resource allocation for projects
Providing schedule for each project and regular Dist Forms
Entreprenurial spirit
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON3 January 2016
The company is very entrepreneurial in spirit and encourages bold, innovative thinking when providing solutions to client engagements and their problems.
Pros
Autonomyh
Cons
Long hours and lack of global cohesiveness
SAP Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON13 December 2015
Good place to work where work and life balance is maintained. Some flexibility in working from home. The location is quite convenient
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Pressure
Great colleagues, varying projects and a challenging environment.
SAP Supply Chain Senior Consultant (Current Employee) –  London, UK4 October 2015
Supply chain consulting with top tier customers across the UK and Europe.

Across multiple industries in a multi-lingual environment with colleagues from all continents.
Enjoyable atmosphere with easy going coworkers
SAP BASIS/Authorization ADMIN (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON2 October 2015
Work on daily support tickets
Work on on going projects
Work on daily system health checks
Deal with high priority issue such as a Production Issue over low priority.
Make sure my teamlead is upto date on the issues that I am working on and provide a status.
Monitor mailbox.
Make sure tickets do not breach SLA.
Pros
Easy going atmosphere.
Cons
Long Hours
A decent workplace
Senior Application Consultant (SAP Basis) (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON22 September 2015
There is a good work-life balance and with lot of projects, I have got lot of exposure to latest products. The customer is one of the biggest IS-Utilities implementation in North America of SAP.
Management is very appreciative of good work. Hardest part of job is keeping in touch with constantly changing SAP landscape due to many project occurring simultaneously. The most enjoyable part of the job is learning about new SAP products keeping me updated technically which helps the confident.
Pros
Good bonus and salary hikes for good appraisal
Cons
No extra benefit for weekend work