Capgemini Employee Reviews in Canada

Great employer
Program Manager - PMO & PCO Services (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BCApril 13, 2016
I highly recommend this company, great culture, great job environment, lots of training oppurtunities, traveling involved, great benefits, very diversified
Learn as you work
SENIOR ASSOCIATE (Current Employee) –  Dartmouth, NSMarch 27, 2016
I started this company as an Associate, with my exceptional performance, the company awarded me a promotion to senior associate. In addition, the management decided to make me as an Acting team leader which i have been doing over 2 months and on ongoing.

- Easiest way to do job is, put on a smile, be positive and help the team.

- I am still learning lot of things from my superiors which is in turn helping me to gain experience to grab any opportunity to grow in the organization.
Great team to work with!
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ONMarch 23, 2016
A typical day at work is very busy. The natural of IT consulting is to learn the maxium in the shortest time. Management is reasonable and supportive. My co-workers are very supportive and knowledgeable about what they do. The hardest part is keep work/life balance. The most enjoyable part is to see clients are satisfied with our solutions and they are implemented successfully.
Company just starting
Policy Administration - Associate (Current Employee) –  Dartmouth, NSMarch 1, 2016
- A typical day at work consists of receiving policy change request(s), reviewing policy and forecasting policy change request to ensure the request is adequate to process.

- Prior to this position I did not have any experience with the insurance industry. This position showed me how specific requests are processed and what calculations to use on the changes.

- Management keeps in close communication with contractors to ensure all details of the contract are being upheld.

- Co-workers as myself are to make the policy changes that are being requested.

- The hardest part of this position is finding work-around sites, as this company was just recently sold the name domains have changed and as such we are prevented from accessing it.

- The most enjoyable part of the job is being able to apply the knowledge I've learned to the policies being processed
Pros
Has broadened my experience
Cons
Lengthy transport to location
Entreprenurial spirit
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONJanuary 3, 2016
The company is very entrepreneurial in spirit and encourages bold, innovative thinking when providing solutions to client engagements and their problems.
Pros
Autonomyh
Cons
Long hours and lack of global cohesiveness
SAP Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONDecember 13, 2015
Good place to work where work and life balance is maintained. Some flexibility in working from home. The location is quite convenient
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Pressure
Enjoyable atmosphere with easy going coworkers
SAP BASIS/Authorization ADMIN (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONOctober 2, 2015
Work on daily support tickets
Work on on going projects
Work on daily system health checks
Deal with high priority issue such as a Production Issue over low priority.
Make sure my teamlead is upto date on the issues that I am working on and provide a status.
Monitor mailbox.
Make sure tickets do not breach SLA.
Pros
Easy going atmosphere.
Cons
Long Hours
Poor Managament
Program Manager (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ONMay 19, 2015
Very poor senior management.
No absolute planning.
Lac of knowledge.
No work life balance.
No performance analysis.
No growth
No foresight
Pros
Peaceful, Easy gpinh
Cons
No professionalism, poor man management
Outsourcing company that needs to get its own inhouse in order
Applications Outsourcing (Former Employee) –  CanadaApril 23, 2014
Big name but lousy place to work unless you are a paid external consultant. Can only describe it as a disjointed family, no one really knows who does what. Poor guidance, you'll need to learn it all or make it up yourself. Very long hours and bosses are demanding, probably because they are also under pressure. How did they land this large client account is unbelievable. An outsourcing company that has most of their resources in India. Turnover is huge, most people stay only because of the wok from home. Great benefit but bad for the company, almost all the bosses work from home. It is incredible that they get anything done.
Pros
flex time, work from home
Cons
long hours, work from home, no management guidance, on your own
Productive fun and supportive
QA Lead/Test Architect (CONTRACT) (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BCMarch 17, 2014
Working with client teams and helping them to reach their deadlines. Mentoring offshore teams. However working long hours many times since I am leading offshore testing teams. Great opportunity for growth. However projects are short term and there is lack of job security.
Pros
opportunity for growth
Cons
great bonuses
good place to work
Service Delivery Manager -IT Operations (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONFebruary 25, 2014
Pros : I liked it and it is a fun place to work. Amazing oppurtunities.

Cons : Compensation not attractive
Good enterprise environemnt with specific roles
Citrix/Network Consultant (Current Employee) –  Toronto ONFebruary 3, 2014
Roles task oriented and flexible workplace.

Emphasis in teamwork and solution goal oriented work environment.
Pros
flexibility and independence
Cons
complexity in layers of administrative processes
North America Business Development Executive
North America Business Development Executive (Former Employee) –  TorontoJanuary 12, 2014
Shaping and developing the next generation of the Utility with my clients. Working on Smart Grid and Large scale Business and Technology Transformation agenda's. Specializing in Energy, Utility and Chemical Sales, servicing Toronto Hydro, IESO, OPG, Bruce Power and Hydro ONE. Responsible for Ontario sales for Energy, Utilities and Chemicals; Clients include, London Hydro, Power Stream, Enbridge, Direct Energy, Petro Canada and others. Additional Market Experience includes the following; Selling into multiple lines of Business including 10 years of Financial Services and Insurance sales, 12 years of Utilities sales and 5 years of Telecom sales all in the services industry within Business Consulting and Outsourcing. As a business development executive the majority of my experience is built on strong relationships with Clients, Vendors and Alliance Partners. I'm a big believer of growth via new business contacts, cold-calling and personal relationship at CXO level, VP's, Director’s and Management individuals. I'm a strong team player and always look for a new challenge.
Balanced Technology Consultancy
Senior Consultant, Strategy & Transformation (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONFebruary 8, 2013
Capgemini Canada offers great tools and professional network but consultants lack the ability to consistently participate in projects that align to their career objectives and grow their preferred skill set.
Pros
work life balance, professional network
Cons
canadian engagement selection, bonus pay structure
Environnement de travail agréable
Business Analyst & Project Manager (Current Employee) –  ParisAugust 19, 2015
Forte culture d'entreprise et esprit d'équipe.
Bonne école pour acquérir les bonnes pratiques en entreprise.
Pros
Fort exprit d'équipes, missions diversifiées
Cons
Critères d'évolution marqués entreprise et peu salarié
installation des compteurs de nouvelle generation
Conseillère (Current Employee) –  Québec City, QCOctober 15, 2014
le travail consiste a donner des informations aux clientes concernant les compteurs de Electricité (compteurs nouvelle génération)
gerer les plaintes des pannes ,des bris des installateurs .
convaincre la clientèle de prendre le compteur N.G en donnant toutes les explications concernant les radiofréquences et leurs comparaisons avec le cellulaire et l'ordinateur..
l aspect est le plus difficile .: gérer les plaintes tout en gardant notre patience envers le client qui est en colère
l'aspect le plus agréable quand on arrive a résoudre le problème et d 'entendre le remerciment du client de mes services .
Environement de travail agréable
Ingénieur d'études (Former Employee) –  ParisMay 1, 2012
Une entreprise très dynamique et offre des possibilités d'évolutions en interne.