Capgemini

Capgemini Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Productive fun and supportive
QA Lead/Test Architect (CONTRACT) (Former Employee), Vancouver, BCMarch 17, 2014
Pros: opportunity for growth
Cons: great bonuses
Working with client teams and helping them to reach their deadlines. Mentoring offshore teams. However working long hours many times since I am leading offshore testing teams. Great opportunity for growth. However projects are short term and there is lack of job security.
good place to work
Service Delivery Manager -IT Operations (Current Employee), Toronto, ONFebruary 25, 2014
Pros : I liked it and it is a fun place to work. Amazing oppurtunities.

Cons : Compensation not attractive
Good enterprise environemnt with specific roles
Citrix/Network Consultant (Current Employee), Toronto ONFebruary 3, 2014
Pros: flexibility and independence
Cons: complexity in layers of administrative processes
Roles task oriented and flexible workplace.

Emphasis in teamwork and solution goal oriented work environment.
North America Business Development Executive
North America Business Development Executive (Former Employee), TorontoJanuary 12, 2014
Shaping and developing the next generation of the Utility with my clients. Working on Smart Grid and Large scale Business and Technology Transformation agenda's. Specializing in Energy, Utility and Chemical Sales, servicing Toronto Hydro, IESO, OPG, Bruce Power and Hydro ONE. Responsible for Ontario sales for Energy, Utilities and Chemicals; Clients include, London Hydro, Power Stream, Enbridge, Direct Energy, Petro Canada and others. Additional Market Experience includes the following; Selling into multiple lines of Business including 10 years of Financial Services and Insurance sales, 12 years of Utilities sales and 5 years of Telecom sales all in the services industry within Business Consulting and Outsourcing. As a business development executive the majority of my experience is built on strong relationships with Clients, Vendors and Alliance Partners. I'm a big believer of growth via new business contacts, cold-calling and personal relationship at CXO level, VP's, Director’s and Management individuals. I'm a strong team player and always look for a new challenge.
Balanced Technology Consultancy
Senior Consultant, Strategy & Transformation (Former Employee), Toronto, ONFebruary 8, 2013
Pros: work life balance, professional network
Cons: canadian engagement selection, bonus pay structure
Capgemini Canada offers great tools and professional network but consultants lack the ability to consistently participate in projects that align to their career objectives and grow their preferred skill set.
BizTalk Technical Lead
Senior Consultant (Current Employee), Mumbai IndiaJanuary 27, 2015
Pros: good environment, good people to work with.
Cons: na
BizTalk Technical Lead having 8.5 years of experience in All BizTalk versions from BizTalk 2006, having very good hands on experience on ESB Toolkit 2.1, XML, XSLT, Maps, Custom pipeline component, BRE, BAM,Orchestrations.
Currently involved in requirement analysis, implementation, migration, deployment, testing and documentation,
Good But less scope to learn and explore
Lead Consultant (Current Employee), USA BngaloreJanuary 26, 2015
Looking for Jobs Involve Travel
The Good thing is global presence of this company
Management is good
Pay hike is significantly low
Capgemini
Software Engineer in Testing Practice (Former Employee), Hyderabad, APJanuary 26, 2015
It was a decent experience for me to understand atleast a bit of the corporate world and life within it.
Productive and Fun Workplace
QA Lead (Current Employee), Woodland Hills, CAJanuary 24, 2015
We are working from a client location. We have a very big team from Capgemini working on different projects. Working here I learned new technologies, team management(Onshore & Offshore Model).
A good place to unwind new learnings
Engagement Manager /Regional Controller (Current Employee), Bangalore, KAJanuary 23, 2015
Pros: very good open outlook
Cons: very far, culture diversity is limied
Good Support, Very highly committed group,
high energy level team
Backup Domain did not have much exposure
Backup Administrator (Former Employee), MumbaiJanuary 22, 2015
Backup Domain did not have much exposure. TSM tool in our project didnt have much L2 work to learn on
Poor culture
engineer (Former Employee), londonJanuary 22, 2015
Cons: long hours, no regard for staff.
Longer hours, money driven culture with no care for the clients you work for. Most IT is offshored with no regard to services impacted.

I was forced to work for CapGemini due to outsourcing - I personally would never work for them again.

I survived 4 years before I was eventually made redundant despite working in a team begging for more resources as we were breaching SLA's left right and centre due to a lack of staff.

If you have been Tuped into Cap, Management structure are constantly finding ways to get rid of you.

Never again.
Productive and respect people.
Consultant Software Engineer (Former Employee), Bangalore, IndiaJanuary 22, 2015
Pros: festival celebrations and lots of funs
I loved Capgemini to the most when i worked there. It was my first company and I was taught so mant things as a Fresher there. I learnt alot from Capgemini. Management is excellent and Culture was too good. Vision and Mission of Capgemini is very great.

PEOPLE MATTER, RESULTS COUNT.

My Manager and Seniors were helpful and ready to share their Knowledge always.

Apart from work, Capgemini strongly believes in Social service(We kare) and regular help were done to the needy.

My hardest part was when i resigned Capgemini. I missed Capgemini lot of times.
love this place
Computer Operator (Former Employee), Lee's Summit, MOJanuary 21, 2015
love my bosses, and coworkers, love the job, and all it it had to offer. Wish I could have work there longer.
would not like to disclose
PMO/Resource Management (Former Employee), Bangalore, KAJanuary 14, 2015
We need to be self motivated.
Upgrade our skills by attending certain trainings.
It is an good company for freshers.
Good company
Manager (Former Employee), Boston, MAJanuary 13, 2015
Good company overall, but doesn't pay well. Good projects, nice exposure. but tough pay master.
Good environment to learn and freedom to express what you think is correct
Lead Consultant (Current Employee), Dallas, TXJanuary 11, 2015
Opportunity to work with great leadership who always think beyond boundaries.
Great Place to learn and grow
Account Receivable Analyst (Current Employee), Sarasota FLJanuary 10, 2015
Capgemini encourages your growth by offering a full University of learning and upgrading
Employer that provides opportunities
Senior Program Manager (Former Employee), Detroit, MIJanuary 9, 2015
Pros: monthly get-together
Cons: less vacation
The most enjoyable part of the job was co-workers around the globe, (NA, LAAM, Europe and Asia) who worked diligently round the clock to provide solutions to one of the largest auto companies in the world.
lots of tranning opportunity
CONSULTANT (Former Employee), Bangalore, KAJanuary 8, 2015
Pros: n/a
Cons: poor management
1) poor management
2) poor company policy
3) HR are not aware of company policy
4) less DWH project in bangalore
tried to relocate me and was not able to ive project. I had to leave early.

1 2 3 4 5

About Capgemini

Capgemini is a French global IT services company, one of the world's largest management consulting, outsourcing and professional – Read more