Capgemini Employee Reviews

Good global opportunities
Engagement Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON13 June 2017
Opportunities to move about the company and gain additional skills; variety of clients and industries; training available; decent salaries and bonus program.
Inefficient in delivery
Consultant (Contract) (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON1 June 2017
Poor leadership, mismanaged, low morale of employees- partly due to union politics and partly due to lack of direction from leadership. All that adds to lots of inefficiencies.
friendly working environments
SAP Senior BW Consultant (Former Employee) –  Kipling 800 of OPG1 June 2017
I have working with CapGemini on OPG project around 2 years. My experiences is pretty good. Most of colleagues are friendly and kindly. I love to work with them.
Pros
good location
Cons
a bit long hours
I got an opportunity to learn and work on different technologie.
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, ANDHRA PRADESH, IN12 May 2017
I got an opportunity to learn and work on different technologies like Oracle PL/SQL along with Java / J2EE technologies. Onsite opportunities were good.
Overview
Senior Associate (Former Employee) –  Dartmouth, NS24 April 2017
Good teammates and coworkers. Poor management communications and HR support. Decent starting salary yet obvious favoritism within the department I was working in.
Pros
Salary and Benefits from days one.
Cons
Poor management
Process Improvement Analyst (Current Employee) –  Markham, ON25 March 2017
Management is clear about its business objective. Good learning opportunities are available in the company. Main focus of the company is satisfaction of its clients.
Difficult place to work
Sr. Information Systems Analyst (Former Employee) –  Pickering, ON6 March 2017
It is a very difficult place to work, very stressful, too much overload with technical system responsibilities. Many senior staff are incompetents to hold their positions, somehow landed the job and kept it for decades. Combine this with little respect for your hard work. Too much politics in this work place.
Pros
The pay is good
Cons
Very stressful
New corp in Canada; yet to mature.
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON2 March 2017
New corp in Canada; yet to mature.
Unqualified management
Rife with nepotism
Indian company
Igate and Capgemini mixed with unsynchronized work environments
fun environment
Tester (Former Employee) –  Hangzhou21 February 2017
Over all Capgemini was a great place to work all the staff there was really great to work with and supportive The only thing I think the company should do is to add more microwave to the lunchroom so the staff is not so much in a rush to have time to take a proper break/lunch
wonderful work place
Senior Business Operation Associate (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON7 February 2017
It is one of the best work place to gain experience. You are working among the hard working peers that will give you the urge to work hard and learn more .
No Comment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Dartmouth, NS1 February 2017
Pros
No Comment
Cons
No Comment
wrong management skills and wrong culture
Claims Associate (Former Employee) –  toronto aka missisauga22 January 2017
bad management. a lot of political office. no system out of control unethical practices people left due to this bad behavior and harassment from middle management wrong people for wrong position no words to ever describe how bad this office management.
Good and honest
Speech Recognition IVR System Consultant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON17 January 2017
IVR application consultant leading a group of developers. Design, develop, implement, support are my typical day at work. Good management and co-workers.
Excellent company to work for.
Senior Consultant/Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON28 December 2016
A very cooperative environment where individuals truly are part of a team. The end product is better for this as the output is greater than the sum of its parts. Freedom to produce good work and not conform to a narrow methodology.
Good
Associate consultant (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh6 December 2016
Every thing is good but on a typical day at work
which i have learned and
managed
my co-workers
at the hardest part of the job and it's a
most enjoyable part of the job.
Excellent place to work, with wide range of oppurtunity
Business Analyst/Technical Lead (Current Employee) –  London, UK21 November 2016
I Enjoy working in Capgemini, past 6+ years have been tremendous in terms of learning, developing new skills and more importantly , freedom to increase the scope of the assignment you are working on. Only drawback is the lack of flexibility in terms of evaluation and appraisal.
Project Coordinator
IT Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON27 October 2016
Great company to work . work culture is amazing.
Great opportunity for self growth and many new learning oppourtunities.

I would love to work at capgemini
Pros
Work Culture
Cons
Long Hours
Great projects, culture and overall environment
Senior Consultant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON27 September 2016
Capgamini gave me the opportunity to learn new skills and use the ones I already had. The culture is really great. There was ample opportunity to travel (if desired) and it allowed me to grow as a consultant.
Bon
Recetteur de la trajectoire comptable de l'état (Former Employee) –  Paris, ON20 September 2016
Capgemini est une bonne société pour évoluer.
Les projets sont intéressant.
L'ambiance est bonne
Senior Associate, Client Service Administrator (Current Employee) –  Toronto21 August 2016
My role within operations for a back office initiative for the group has no complaints. Fairly compensated for my current role and responsibilities. Overall a good place to work, but do not see myself being promoted any further. Would prefer a more challenging role.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Capgemini. Our community is ready to answer.