Purpose of Service Coordinator:
The purpose of the service coordinator is to ensure that all members and guests of Canyon Meadows Golf and Country have an extraordinary service experience while socializing at the club.
Service Coordinator Manager Job Duties and Responsibilities:
· Accomplishes restaurant human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
· Achieves restaurant operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
· Will have full Food & Beverage product knowledge and be able to impart that knowledge with the staff. Will participate in developing product knowledge manuals and staff training.
· Maximizes profitability by monitoring accuracy of charges.
· Maintains ambiance by controlling lighting, background music, linen service, glassware, dinnerware, and utensil quality and placement; monitoring food presentation and service.
· Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Skills/Qualifications: People Management, Planning, Foster Teamwork, Giving Feedback, Customer Service, Self-Motivated, High Energy Level, Multi-tasking, Resolving Conflict, Verbal Communication