Canon Canada Inc Employee Review

View all Canon Canada Inc reviews

Canon has a top product mix, however a sales background at executive level would help company be more competitive in Enterprise space
NATIONAL ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON28 April 2014
Canon Canada Inc's strengths are it's people, the everyday support group and front line sales force. A typical day would include working with representatives from several different lines of business. This collaborative approach, although not always supported by upper management, was the best way to ensure customer satisfaction.

The hardest part of achieving success was dealing with several levels of red tape and an administrative group that was located out of province. These difficulties combined with Executive level deficiency's made it a challenge to grow customer base.

The most enjoyable part of the job was also the hardest, that was retaining business and growing customer relationships from a corporate aspect. The most enjoyable aspect was the ability to foster customer relationships both internal and external that still hold true post employment.
Pros
re-numeration is higher than most competitors offer
Cons
Leadership issues, unbalanced sales targets and territories

Other Canon Canada Inc Employee Reviews

Not easy for me
Meter Reader (Former Employee) –  Saint-Laurent, QC7 November 2017
Had trouble with Sr Management, felt as though I was being targeted - evident to others I worked with that I was disliked.

Picking on me about clothing choices (when others were wearing the same things or worse)

Fair workload - management often uses "because I am the boss and I said so" not flexible or open to outside the box thinking.

Great co-workers, really nice people. Clean offices, company subsidized cafeteria.
Pros
1 hour lunch, free parking, great location - close to lots of stuff
Cons
Management seems petty and bullyish - favortism was evident
Excellent environment with great cafe
Process Support Analyst/Database Analyst (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON28 September 2017
Enjoyed the culture. Typical routine daily. I challenged myself to learn more about the business outside of my day to day job. Excellent cafe for lunch with discounted lunches.
Pros
Discounted lunches
Cons
Career advancement/ lack of development

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Canon Canada Inc. Our community is ready to answer.