Canon Canada Inc Employee Review

View all Canon Canada Inc reviews

My overal review rating on a scale 1-10 is 9 with a balance life my salary was good benefits were great worked with a team that was multicultural.
Administration and Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Markham, ON4 September 2013
My review for Canon is one that may take sometime to explain.My experience grew with the job as time went on. I had daily interact with customers and various clients that did much business with our company. My telephone experience of calling customers and billing them for service contracts for their Canon equipment built an awesome and rewarding communication for the company. i also had a great and friendly team as we worked closely together getting the job done, which made month end closings quite rewarding.I may also say the management team was helpful and tried every effort to get each person to learn as much as possible while paying attention to details. I called and billed over 200 customers each day sending out invoices information while handling other tasks. This job had given me my first great experience in working in this environment for over twelve years....Not forgetting the hardest part of the job was to get a client to co-operate and communicate, once you have bonded in that way it makes the job easier. That also had become the most enjoyable part of the job and meet my month-end quota quite rewarding.

Other Canon Canada Inc Employee Reviews

Excellent environment with great cafe
Process Support Analyst/Database Analyst (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON28 September 2017
Enjoyed the culture. Typical routine daily. I challenged myself to learn more about the business outside of my day to day job. Excellent cafe for lunch with discounted lunches.
Pros
Discounted lunches
Cons
Career advancement/ lack of development
Great work environment with great benefits
Sr Product Marketing Coodinator (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON4 September 2017
Great work environment and great benefits but lacks career development program for future growth within the company. Unfortunate. Salaries are also mid range and don't promote employees to stay with the company.
Pros
Great benefits and work environment
Cons
No career development program

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Canon Canada Inc. Our community is ready to answer.