Canem is a progressive Western Canadian, electrical, data, communication, and building solutions provider with offices in British Columbia, Alberta and Manitoba. We are currently searching for apprentices and journeymen with a commercial back ground, willing to work both in the city of Edmonton and surrounding municipalities.
We invite you to bring your desire to work with Canem and take part in our exciting team and grow your career in our Edmonton Branch. With over 50 years of industry experience, Canem prides itself in providing innovative solutions and expert service while utilizing the most advanced technologies.
- Prior experience with the electrical trade (pre-apprenticeship program or 1st year apprenticeship school or journeyman certification)
- Knowledge of industry products, materials, practices and standards
- Enthusiasm to learning and being a part of a positive team atmosphere
- Willingness to learn and develop
- Good communication skills e.g. listening and speaking
- Aptitude for problem solving and planning
Canem is an environment that supports the growth and development of its people. If you are a motivated team player and wish to be a part of a dynamic company, please send your résumé in confidence. No phone calls or faxes please.
This position is only open to those who are legally entitled to work in Canada. We thank all candidates for their interest in Canem Systems Ltd., however only those who are selected for interviews will be contacted.