Cancer Care Ontario Employee Review

View all Cancer Care Ontario reviews

Hard to get contract renewed, but a fantastic opportunity
ASSOCIATE ANALYST (JR. DEVELOPER) (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON25 February 2014
Other than the fact that it's hard to get a renewal for contractors, or even shift into a permanent position, CCO is a fantastic place to work and I enjoyed my time there. I learned a few new skills from this place and was glad to give my contribution to the fight against cancer. Not many people talk to each other though...
Pros
Great pay, management is very open and transparent
Cons
hard to stay there, employee interaction is minimal

Other Cancer Care Ontario Employee Reviews

A place to grow
Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON18 October 2017
CCO is a great place to learn new skills and grow. You are able to stretch outside of your job description providing you with more experience for your resume. Often hiring contract positions.
lots of turn over
Senior Analyst of Performance Management (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON3 October 2017
As the Ontario government’s advisor on the cancer and renal systems, as well as on access to care for key health services, Cancer Care Ontario (CCO) drives continuous improvement in disease prevention and screening, the delivery of care and the patient experience for chronic diseases.