Cancer Care Ontario Employee Review

View all Cancer Care Ontario reviews

A friendly, multi-cultural environment full of opportunities.
Accounting Administrator (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON9 December 2012
• Maintained and prepared the cancer centre operating funding schedule and various assigned month-end schedules
• Ensured accuracy of financial statements
• Responsible for invoices and reconciliation of multiple accounts receivables and maintained up-to-date accounts receivable sub-ledgers
• Performed finance-related data entry into the system within acceptable timeframes
• Matched invoices, recorded bank deposits, and printed cheques for assigned business units and processed corporate cheques using the CCO database and ACCPAC system
• Managing all new customer and vendor applications and set-up using ACCPAC
• Assisted with month end duties, and administrative work

Other Cancer Care Ontario Employee Reviews

Was a good experience
Team Lead, Operations - Access to Care Program (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON15 February 2018
I learned a lot working at CCO, as it was early in my career and my manager made it a really good experience. Salary and benefits were really good, too. I would go back if my manager was still there.
Student Strategic Analyst (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON30 November 2017
Do-what-you-can sort of work environment. Lots of opportunity to grow. Management always willing to listen to employees and employees actively contribute and create positive change in the work environment.