Canadian Western Bank Employee Review

View all Canadian Western Bank reviews

Cwb
Sales and Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB30 September 2013
It was a great Place to work. I had a great experience working as a Teller. I wanted to move up into an Administrative role but was not given the Opportunity.
Pros
The Benefits
Cons
Staying late

Other Canadian Western Bank Employee Reviews

casual atmosphere, strong culture
Senior Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB12 September 2017
Casual atmosphere, strong culture. Cool place for young people. They are so focused on being involved in the community. casual atmosphere, strong culture.
Great place to work -however a lot of changes happening
Sr. QA Analyst (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB5 June 2017
I loved my time at Canadian Western Bank! (15 yrs to be exact)

The past 5 yrs brought with it a lot of necessary changes - and a lot of changes meant a lot of new staff.

The changeover in new staff was major within the HR department.
I was given the opportunity to come back part-time (for a short while) with my first child and HR was amazing with helping me figure out the logistics of it...as was my former department.

The second child came after the aforementioned changes and it affected the level of knowledge HR had with regards to my previous work and achievements...it left me sad and dissapointed that HR couldn't help me with my second request to come back part time for a while.

After 15 yrs I left...and that was that. No contact from HR...nothing.

My experience there as a job however, was fantastic! I loved everyone I had the opportunity to work with and tried to make a difference for the company - through my work and personality.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Canadian Western Bank. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2