Canadian Western Bank Employee Review

View all Canadian Western Bank reviews

Easy Going, Team work
Assistant Mgr Retail Admin (Former Employee) –  Edmonton Alberta5 July 2012
Canadian Western Bank was an excellent place to work. I started there in October of 2009, and left at the end of January 2012. I gained so much knowledge from my branch, not only through my job, but from my co-workers. I had a great team to work with and an outstanding supervisor. My supervisor saw so much potential in me and really helped me to excel in every direction possible. We had a good work environment, everyone got along very well, and it was very easy going. Work was fast paced at times, but nothing our front line team could not handle. I would most definitely recommend them to anyone looking to go into the world of banking. Always room for advancement and they are part of the 50 best employers in Canada and it is very well deserved!
Pros
breakfasts every friday, team building outings, lunches, fundraisers, etc.
Cons
some negative co-workers..

Other Canadian Western Bank Employee Reviews

Great For Managers, Terrible For Front Line Employees
Frontline (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB15 January 2018
CWB as a company is a good company in regards to what they do for their clients. However, the amount of staff members that have been pushed out due to bullying by management, is atrocious. I would never work there again because they do not support their staff that are struggling with workplace harassment and intimidation. 10/10 do NOT recommend.
Great Company to work with
Account Manager - (Abbotsford) (Former Employee) –  Abbotsford BC10 December 2017
Excellent benefits
Management support in every way
No other financial institutions can be compared with CWB
Best overall cultures
If I have an opportunity to work with CWB again, I would.
Do not think of comparing CWB with any other FI.
Excellent staffs/ great motivations
Excellent CEO
Number 1 FI over all
Pros
Management support staff
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Canadian Western Bank. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2