Looking to take your career to the next level? Canadian Utility Construction, a leading specialist in the installation and construction of underground utilities with operations throughout Western Canada, is seeking a Payroll Administrator for a 15 month maternity leave assignment.
Reporting to the Controller, you will handle payroll responsibilities for both union and non-union employees in a medium to high volume environment. You will also deal with both salary and hourly employees related to our multi-provincial operation.
To be considered for this role, you should be able to demonstrate the following:
- 3 to 5 years experience working in a payroll admin capacity
- ADP experience (mandatory)
- Exposure to SAP or comparable system (an asset but not required)
- Experience with union and non-union employees
- Solid interpersonal skills
- Intermediate to advance MS Excel proficiency
Interested? If you meet the requirements listed above, submit your resume for immediate consideration.