Looking for your next challenge? Canadian Utility Construction, a leading specialist in the installation and construction of underground utilities, is seeking an IT Project Manager for an 8 to 12 month contract working with our corporate head office team. This is a role that could develop into an IT Manager position for the right person.
Reporting to the Financial Planning and Operations Finance Manager, you will be responsible for planning, executing, and evaluating projects. You will also build and manage project teams, address all quality control issues and be the single point of contact for the internal customer.
To be considered for this role you will have the following:
- Hands on IT infrastructure project management on medium to large size, complex projects
- Knowledge of outsourcing
- Familiarity with program management methodology
- Undergrad certificate or degree in computer science or comparable IT discipline
- PMP designation is an asset
- 2 to 5 years experience managing an medium to large IT project
Please note that compensation for this position is $80k to $90k per annum. Qualified candidates are welcome to submit a resume by responding to this ad. All inquiries are held in confidence.
CUC maintains a significant presence in the regions of Vancouver Island and Southwestern British Columbia including the Lower Mainland. With...