Retail Sales Associate Immediate Positions
Canadian Tire – Whitecourt, AB
Canadian Tire Whitecourt has immediate Full Time positions open in our newly expanded store. Be part of a growing community and store with great career opportunities.
Several positions available which are fast-paced, involving constant interaction with customers explaining product benefits and fulfilling customer needs. Helping customers is combined with store maintenance activities such as stocking shelves, merchandising and general housekeeping.
MAJOR REQUIREMENTS AND COMPETENCIES
- Ability to provide professional customer service and employee support
- Ability to work in a team environment to achieve common goals
- Ability to maintain composure and work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to complete tasks according to instructions and demonstrate responsibility for outcomes
- Punctuality and reliable
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Basic math skills
PHYSICAL DEMANDS (refers to an 8-hour shift with standard breaks)
- Ability to stand/walk for 8 hours
- Ability to lift 10 kilos or 25 lbs unassisted
- Ability to lift and turn repeatedly throughout the shift
- Ability to lift above shoulder and from floor to shoulder and floor to waist
- Ability to twist, turn, reach and work above shoulder level
- Ability to go up and down a ladder while carrying merchandise
- Ability to walk and carry at same time & push/pull as required
Apply with Resume
Canadian Tire Corporation, Limited is one of Canada's most-shopped general retailers and the country's largest sporting goods retailer, with...