Canadian Tire West Edmonton (9909 – 178th Street) is currently seeking full-time Oil and Lube Service Personnel with an outgoing personality, drive to succeed with the goal of long term employment.
The following attributes are required
- Lube/Oil change experience (Your own tools will be an asset)
- Valid Driver’s License (Abstract will be needed prior to employment)
- General shop safety and operations knowledge an asset
- Able to work in a fast paced environment without lowing quality of service
- Must be professional, able to work both independently and part of a team
- General automotive background/knowledge will be an asset
- Polite, courteous and understand the importance of great customer service
- Able to take direction and listen to our clients needs to insure that the proper work is being done.
We offer above average wages for above average employee’s; a great benefits plan, and profit sharing program.
Please E-mail or drop off your resume in person Attn: Matt Honeywell
(Please use Word Format)