Calling All Department Managers!
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity with a progressive retailer?
If so, look no further! Marks work warehouse wants you!
- Completion of High School and some College or University preferred
- Knowledge of staffing and scheduling systems
- Strategic planning, including resource planning, change management, and market adaptation
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years of previous experience in retail setting as a department manager, team lead or sales associate.
- Experience with recruiting, managing performance, team building, and alignment of work teams.
- Experience supervising associates, or demonstrating an aptitude for training, motivation and sales technologies, analytical abilities, as well as, a professional appearance and demeanor.
- Exceptional leadership, communication & training skills
- Passion for guest service
- Product knowledge
Indeed - 6 months ago