Kelowna Canadian Tire is looking for a Computer Operator/Data Entry Personnel to join our existing team. The position will require availability for up to 40 hours per week.
The Data Entry Personnel is accountable for entering and maintaining inventory accuracy. The applicant ensures smooth operation of the computer system, enters data, completes back-ups and upgrades, adjusts inventory information, runs reports and provides answers to troubleshooting questions, answers phones, and completes other tasks as required.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Exceptional customer service skills for both internal and external customers
- General Computer knowledge
- Retail Experience is preferred but not required
*Hourly rate of pay depends on experience
DO NOT reply to this posting through Indeed. If you are interested in exploring this opportunity and being a part of our team please submit your resume and fill out an application at our Customer Service desk by November 30 2012.
Kelowna Canadian Tire
1655 Leckie Road, Kelowna BC
We thank all candidates for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.