Are you a detail-oriented, trustworthy, and accountable worker interested in a refreshing career? If so, we are looking for YOU!!!
We are currently recruiting for the position of a Production Line Operator, for our Prince George, BC location, who can help us on part-time, casual basis. This position requires you to perform bottling duties, which consist of start-up, sanitation, maintenance and operation of bottling-line, and repetitive lifting of 50lb bottles.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- The ability to work well under pressure and with minimal supervision is a must in this demanding position where frequent deadlines must be met.
- This position also requires a high level of accuracy and attention to detail at all times.
- The successful applicant must be dependable and reliable.
- Good written and verbal communication skills with a professional appearance.
- Valid Class 5 Drivers License (air endorsement is a plus).
- Strong attention to detail.
Experience: No experience necessary, but an asset.
Physical: Good physical shape and ability to lift a minimum of 50lbs repetitively.
All interested candidates should EMAIL their resume in PDF or MS Word format to Branch Manager with “Prince George Job” in the Subject Line
We thank all interested parties, however only those candidates chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Canadian Springs is an equal opportunity employer.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE