Perfect opportunity for someone looking for a career in Supply-Chain Management!
Are you a Driven, Friendly, and Assertive up-and-coming professional interested in a refreshing career? If so, we are looking for YOU!!!
We are currently recruiting for a Part-Time Dispatcher based in our Richmond, BC office. Reporting directly to Logistics Manager – Western Canada, the Dispatcher will be a member of the distribution team and responsible for logistical operations for the West. This role requires the incumbent to work afternoon shifts, Monday – Friday.
- Communications with the drivers and service technicians
- Quick and efficient responses to Customer Service department
- Responsible for daily logistical scheduling functions
- Ensure delivery standards are met
- Liaising with other departments to ensure efficient ordering and set up on new accounts
- 1 – 3 years of Dispatching experience
- Education in Supply Chain Management / Logistics or equivalent, an asset
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- Experience working in a logistics environment preferred
- Strong interpersonal skill and strong level of initiative
- Willing to step up for challenges
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Dedicated to providing outstanding service and operational excellence
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Analytical skills
- Flexible and multi-tasker able to provide a wide range of support activities in a team environment
All interested candidates should send their resume in PDF or MS Word format. Please indicate "Dispatcher" in the subject line.
We thank all interested parties, however only those candidates chosen for an interview will be contacted. Canadian Springs is an equal opportunity employer.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Clarus Canadian Springs is pleased to announce it will be the official beverage supplier at the upcoming International Friendship Festival,...