We are currently recruiting for the position of Relief Route Driver for our Bulk Retail Deliveries and our Home and Office Deliveries for our Richmond, BC location.
Canadian Springs’ drivers are the front line of our home and office bottled water delivery service and also our retail store deliveries. They work independently and are responsible for the accurate and timely delivery of our product. They must possess superior customer service skills, a talent for sales and the physical ability to perform strenuous, repetitive tasks including extended periods of heavy lifting.
- Provide outstanding customer service to residential and commercial clients.
- Manage, maintain and develop delivery routes with a focus on sales opportunities.
- Participate in sales, marketing and promotional activities.
- Operate a commercial delivery vehicle in a safe, courteous and efficient manner
- Customer Service Orientated
- Exceptional time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work independently in a team orientated environment
- Must currently hold a Class 5 with Air Brake Endorsement and a Class 3 an asset.
- Must be able to lift heavy weight
- Sales experience an asset
We provide you with company benefits, exceptional remuneration, and uniforms
Consideration will be given to those applicants with the legal ability to work in Canada.
If you feel that you meet this profile and are excited about this opportunity, please email your resume with a current driver's abstract.
* NSC Driver Abstract must be submitted with resume. Applications will not be accepted without a Driver's Abstract.
We thank all interested parties, however only those candidates chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Canadian Springs is an equal opportunity employer.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Clarus Canadian Springs is pleased to announce it will be the official beverage supplier at the upcoming International Friendship Festival,...