Are you an emerging Supply-Chain Management (SCM) practitioner looking for an opportunity to demonstrate your abilities? If so, we are looking for YOU!!!
We are currently recruiting for the position of a Warehouse Operator/Supply Chain Coordinator, for our Kelowna, BC location, reporting directly to the Branch Manager. The incumbent will be responsible for the warehouse operations of a small local branch, where the opportunity to learn many facets of the operation is high. It requires someone who is eager and driven to learn, as well as flexible.
- Verifying returning truck inventory to driver paperwork per instructions
- Daily and monthly inventory
- Ordering and receiving products
- Inter-branch shipment of water bottles
- Keeping yard and truck area organized and clean
- Separating damages from leakers and staging / recording them accordingly
- Maintain your station clean at all times
- General warehouse duties as assigned
- 1 -2 years of related warehouse/inventory experience with similar SCM duties;
education in SCM and/or equivalent preferred.
- Forklift and Airbrakes certification required.
- High proficiency with various computer systems. Experience with Microsoft Navision
or other databases preferred. Intermediate - Advanced level in Microsoft Excel a must.
- Ability to work well under pressure and with minimal supervision is a must in this
demanding position where frequent speed / productivity must be met.
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail at all times.
- Dependable and reliable.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to deal with a diverse team of internal staff.
All interested candidates should send their resume in PDF or MS Word format with “Kelowna Warehouse” on the Subject Line.
We thank all interested parties, however only those candidates chosen for an interview will be contacted.
AquaTerra is an equal opportunity employer.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE