Are you a Driven, Physically-Fit, Customer Service Expert motivated by the thought of nourishing Canadians with Water and Coffee services?
If so, we are looking for YOU!!!
We are currently recruiting for the position of a Relief Delivery Driver for our Kelowna, BC location. This position requires you to act as a relief delivery driver for water and coffee service to our Home and Office customers. You will also be required to service and sanitize our water dispensers and filtration systems.
Canadian Springs drivers are the front line of our home and office bottled water and coffee delivery service. They work independently and are responsible for the accurate and timely delivery of our products. They must possess superior customer service skills, and the physical ability to perform strenuous, repetitive tasks including heavy lifting.
- Provide outstanding customer service to residential and commercial clients
- Sanitize water dispensers to Canadian Springs Standards.
- Water and coffee service coverage as required
- General warehouse coverage as required
- Sales opportunities
- Operate a commercial delivery vehicle in a safe, courteous and efficient manner
- Customer Service Orientated
- Exceptional time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work independently in a team orientated environment
- Hold a current Class 5 drivers license with Air Brake endorsement
- Physically fit and able to lift a minimum of 50lbs repetitively
A current NSC Drivers Abstract is required
We Provide you with company benefits, and uniforms.
All interested candidates should send their resume in PDF or MS Word format to Human Resources.
We thank all interested parties, however only those candidates chosen for an interview will be contacted. Canadian Springs is an equal opportunity employer.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE