The Receptionist is responsible for a wide variety of clerical office duties in support of Company Administration. This includes coordinating and communicating office activities, greeting and screening visitors, answering and referring inbound global telephone calls, and scheduling appointments. This position also provides administrative support to the Sales and Marketing Teams.
- Respond to telephone, e-mail, and in-person inquiries from clients, business partners, and other parties.
- As a front-line worker, present a positive and professional image of the organization to all visitors, suppliers, inquiries, and other interactions.
- Provide support to the Sales and Marketing Team (internal and external).
- Assists the entire office with keeping meeting rooms, kitchen, mailroom and reception area tidy and in a presentable manner.
- Responsible for maintaining telephone directory
- Refers all inquiries to the appropriate individuals, divisions, or departments across the organization.
- Responsible for maintaining sign in/out of all visitors.
- Maintains a marshalling plan of visitors and employees in the event of an emergency.
- First Aid Trained.
- Record and distribute telephone, e-mail or written messages for staff members.
- Purchase office related supplies and assist in providing general maintenance (or contact) for office equipment.
- Type forms, letters, reports, and memos as necessary.
- Receive and distribute all forms of paper correspondence.
- Where necessary, assist in the compilation of data for various reports.
- Arrange and book meetings in boardrooms, off-site conference halls, and other locations; ensure the appropriate presentation equipment is there.
- Observe and report any security issues to the Executive Associate.
- Arrange travel bookings via approved providers, distribute tickets to staff, and post incurred expenses to the summary sheet.
- Administer and manage inbound/outbound mail, including priority post, packages, courier services, and other correspondence.
- Coordinate and track wireless communication packages as needed for travel for all employees.
- Coordinate staff requirements as requested i.e.: business cards, lunch needs.
- Organize and execute staff outings and group activities.
- Support executive team as requested.
- New vendor selection and/or current vendor review for office needs (i.e.: coffee, printing needs, office supplies).
- Submit expense report for company credit card.
- Update and track office vendor costs (ie. Coffee, water, hotels etc.).
- High school diploma or GED, or an acceptable combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of 3 years previous experience in a busy, global Reception position.
- Strong knowledge of general office procedures involving procurement, travel arrangements, budget management, etc.
- Knowledge of supplies, equipment, and/or services ordering, as well as inventory control of these items.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Superior telephone manners and strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong customer service orientation.
Indeed - 13 months ago